When i get older, I will be stonger they'll call me freedom 当我长大,我会变得强壮,他们都叫我自由
Just like a Waving Flag. 就像飞舞的旗帜
When I get older, I will be stronger, 当我长大 ,我会变得强壮。
They'll call me freedom, just like a Waving Flag, 他们都叫我自由,就像飞舞的旗帜。
And then it goes back, and then it goes back, 那时一切将如以往,那时一切将如以往
And then it goes back 那时一切将如以往
Born to a throne, stronger than Rome 将诞生一个比罗马更强大的王国
but Violent prone, poor people zone, 它伴随着暴力倾向和贫穷
But it's my home, all I have known, 但这就是我的家,我所知道的是
Where I got grown, streets we would roam. 这是我成长的地方,有我流浪过的街道
But out of the darkness, I came the farthest, Among the hardest survival. 为了摆脱黑暗,我在艰难的逆境中继续前行
Learn from these streets, it can be bleak, 从街道中发生的事中学习,它将变得昏暗。(?)
Except no defeat, surrender retreat,却从不放弃,投降并拒绝失败。
So we struggling, fighting to eat and 所以我们奋斗,为食物而战
We wondering when we'll be free, 我们坚信我们最终将获得自由
So we patiently wait, for that fateful day, 在艰难的日子中,我们耐心等待
It's not far away, so for now we say 我们都说(知道)那是不远的将来
When I get older, I will be stronger, They'll call me freedom, just like a Waving Flag,
And then it goes back, and then it goes back,
And then it goes back
(同上)
So many wars, settling scores, 如此多的战争,?
Bringing us promises, leaving us poor, 给我们承诺,却给我们带来了贫穷
I heard them say, love is the way, 我听他们说,爱就是解决问题的方法,
Love is the answer, that's what they say,爱就是解决问题的答案,这就是他们所说。
But look how they treat us, Make us believers,但看看他们是怎么对待我们的,让我们做他们的信徒,
We fight their battles, then they deceive us,让我们为他们而战,他们却在欺骗我们。
Try to control us, they couldn't hold us,他们试图控制我们,但他们不能拥有我们
Cause we just move forward like Buffalo Soldiers.因为我们会像“水牛战将”一样继续前行。
参考资料:http://apps.hi.baidu.com/share/detail/6035030