A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?B: Fried, please.
煎的。A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。 还有一篇 Can I have the menu ?
Could you please give me the menu?
Bring me the menu , please .
请给我一份菜单
Can / May I take your order now ?
现在可以点菜了吗?
Are you ready to order now ?
Would you like to order now ?
您现在准备点菜了吗?
Would you like a drink before your meal ?
Would you like a drink to start with ?
Would you care for a drink before you order ?
点菜之前您要喝点什么吗?
Would you like anything to drink ?
您想喝点什么吗?
Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? )
你是不是想再等几分钟(决定你要什么?)
Yes.
I’d like to have / try some ……
是的,我想尝尝……
I’ll try / have ……
是的,我想尝尝……
I’d like my steak rare / medium / well-done .
我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。
We need a couple more minutes to decide .
We need a few more minutes to decide .
We need a couple more minutes to decide .
我们要待会再点。
I’m not ready to order yet .
我还没准备好点菜。
I haven’t figured out what I want yet .
我还没想好吃什么。
I haven’t decide yet .
我还没想好。
I can’t decide .
What’s your recommendation ?
What would you suggest ?
你推荐什么菜?
What do you recommend ?
你推荐什么菜?
What’s good today ?
今天有什么好菜?
What are the specials ?
今天有什么特色菜?
Well , …… is popular and …… is good .
恩,……很受欢迎,而且……也不错。
Why don’t you order for me ?
还是你帮我点吧。
参考资料:酒吧饭店服务英语口语 - 点菜篇
http://www.voe.ac.cn/Article.asp?ID=356挺多的,口边那一栏目你多看看吧