急求 医疗事故英语对话,(假设一人死亡,不发言)其余4人 每人5句,句子不要求太难,带汉译英,非常感谢

急求 医疗事故英语对话,(假设一人死亡,不发言)其余4人 每人5句,句子不要求太难,带汉译英,非常感谢!!!!! 非常感谢!!!!!!!!

herbal medicine 中草药

for oral administration 口服

a tube of ointment 一管药膏

句子 Sentence Patterns

Does it hurt when I do this?

我按这儿,你疼不疼?

To be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department.

但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。

When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

Will I need to be put in plaster?

我需要上石膏吗?

Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's.

这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。

Please take the medicine according to the instruction.

请按说明服药。

相关单词

dislocation 脱臼

spain 扭伤

twist 扭伤

burn 烧伤

spasm 痉挛

tetanus 破伤风

paralysis 瘫痪

fracture 骨折

bandage 绷带

plaster 石膏

stitch 缝针

padding 垫,衬

pillow 枕头

crutch 拐杖

相关短语

be all right 没什么问题

take a week off work 休假一周

rest in bed 卧床休息

clean up the wound 清洗伤口

dress the wound 包扎伤口

give sb. a few stiches 给……缝几针

take the stiches out 拆线

be hospitalized 住院

right away 立即,马上

Related Expressions

Your arm and elbow seem to be all right.

你的手臂和肘关节看来没什么问题。

You should take a week off work.

你应该休假一周。

Though it is not very serious, you should rest in bed as much as possible.

虽然不太严重,但你还是要尽量多卧床休息。

Take it three times a day after meals.

每日三次,饭后服用。

Here is the prescription for your medicine.

这是给你开的药方。

There is a cut, but luckily it is not deep.

破了个口子,不过不太深。

First, I'll clean up the wound and then we are going to dress it.

我得先清洗伤口,然后把伤口包扎起来。

I'm afraid I'll have to give you a few stiches.

恐怕我得给你缝几针了。

Come back in a week and I'll take your stiches out.

一周之后再来,我给你拆线。

The X-ray shows a fractured ankle.

X光片显示足踝骨折。

You must be hospitalized right away.

你应当立即住院。

You will be treated for a fracture of the bone.

你的骨折需要治疗。

You'll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days.

你得住院观察两天。

Your left thumb suffers a comminuted fracture.

你左手的拇指是粉碎性骨折。
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
第1个回答  2010-12-23
why

...医疗事故英语对话,(假设一人死亡,不发言)其余4人 每人5句,句子不要 ...
for oral administration 口服 a tube of ointment 一管药膏 句子 Sentence Patterns Does it hurt when I do this?我按这儿,你疼不疼?To be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department.但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。When the X-rays are ready, bring...

相似回答
大家正在搜