关于赞美大海的英文诗歌或者英文短文,符合高中生的水平

如题所述

《致大海To The Sea 》
<普希金> <Alexander Pushkin >

再见吧,自由的原素! Farewell to you, unharnessed Ocean!
最后一次了,在我眼前 No longer will you roll at me
你的蓝色的浪头翻滚起伏, Your azure swells in endless motion
你的骄傲的美闪烁壮观。 Or gleam in tranquil majesty.

仿佛友人的忧郁的絮语, A comrade's broken words on leaving,
仿佛他别离一刻的招呼, His hail of parting at the door:
最后一次了,我听着你的 Your chant of luring, chant of grieving
喧声呼唤,你的沉郁的吐诉。 Will murmur in my ears no more.

我全心渴望的国度啊,大海! Oh, homeland of my spirit's choosing!
多么常常地,在你的岸上 How often on your banks at large
我静静地,迷惘地徘徊, I wandered mute and dimly musing,
苦思着我那珍爱的愿望。 Fraught with a sacred, troubling charge!

啊,我多么爱听你的回声, How I would love your deep resounding,
那喑哑的声音,那深渊之歌, The primal chasm's muffled voice,
我爱听你黄昏时分的幽静, The primal chasm's muffled voice,
和你任性的脾气的发作! And in your sudden, reckless bounding!

渔人的渺小的帆凭着 The fisher's lowly canvas slips,
你的喜怒无常的保护 By your capricious favor sheltered,
在两齿之间大胆地滑过, Undaunted down your breakers' lips:
但你若汹涌起来,无法克服, Yet by your titan romps have weltered
成群的渔船就会覆没。 And foundered droves of masted ships.

直到现在,我还不能离开 Alas, Fate thwarted me from weighing
这令我厌烦的凝固的石岸, My anchor off the cloddish shore,
我还没有热烈地拥抱你,大海! Exultantly your realm surveying,
也没有让我的诗情的波澜 And by your drifting ridges laying
随着你的山脊跑开! My poet's course forevermore.

你在期待,呼唤…我却被缚住, You waited, called... I was in irons,
我的心徒然想要挣脱开, And vainly did my soul rebel,
是更强烈的感情把我迷住, Becalmed in those uncouth environs
于是我在岸边留下来…… By passion's overpowering spell.

有什么可顾惜的?而今哪里 Yet why this sorrow? Toward what fastness
能使我奔上坦荡的途径? Would now my carefree sails be spread?
在你的荒凉中,只有一件东西 To one lone goal in all your vastness
也许还激动我的心灵。 My spirit might have gladly sped.

一面峭壁,一座光荣的坟墓… One lonely cliff, the tomb of glory...
那里,种种伟大的回忆 There chilling slumber fell upon
已在寒冷的梦里沉没, The ghost of mankind's proudest story:
啊,是拿破仑熄灭在那里。 There breathed his last Napoleon.

他已经在苦恼里长眠。 There rest for suffering he bartered;
紧随着他,另一个天才 And, gale-borne in his wake, there streams
象风暴之间驰过我们面前, Another kingly spirit martyred,
啊,我们心灵的另一个主宰。 Another regent of our dreams.

他去了,使自由在悲泣中! He passed, and left to Freedom mourning,
他把自己的桂 冠留给世上。 His laurels to Eternity.
喧腾吧,为险恶的天时而汹涌,Arise, roar out in stormy warning:
噢,大海!他曾经为你歌唱。 He was your own true bard, oh Sea!

他是由你的精气塑成的, His soul was by your spirit haunted,
海啊,他是你的形象的反映; In your own image was he framed:
他象你似的深沉、有力、阴郁,Like you immense, profound, undaunted
他也倔强得和你一样。 Like you nocturnal untamed.

世界空虚了……哦,海洋, Bereft the world... where by your power,
现在你还能把我带到哪里? Oh Sea would you now carry me?
到处,人们的命运都是一样: Life offers everywhere one dower:
哪里有幸福,必有教育 On any glint of bliss there glower
或暴君看守得非常严密。 Enlightenment or tyranny.

再见吧,大海!你壮观的美色 Farewell then, Sea! Henceforth in wonder
将永远不会被我遗忘; Your regal grace will I rever;
我将久久地,久久地听着 Long will your muffled twilit thunder
你在黄昏时分的轰响。 Reverberate within my ear.

心里充满了你,我将要把 To woods and silent wildernesses
你的山岩,你的海湾, Will I translate your potent spells,
你的光和影,你的浪花的喋喋,Your cliffs, your coves, your shining tresses,
带到森林,带到寂静的荒原。 Your shadows and your murmurous swells.
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
无其他回答

关于赞美大海的英文诗歌或者英文短文,符合高中生的水平
《致大海To The Sea 》<普希金> <Alexander Pushkin > 再见吧,自由的原素! Farewell to you, unharnessed Ocean!最后一次了,在我眼前 No longer will you roll at me 你的蓝色的浪头翻滚起伏, Your azure swells in endless motion 你的骄傲的美闪烁壮观。 Or gleam in tranquil...

与大海有关的英文诗歌欣赏
与大海有关的英文诗歌篇一 Sea Fever 海之恋 I MUST go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,And a gray mist on the...

有关大海的英文诗歌欣赏
有关大海的英文诗歌篇一 THe Sea Hath Its Pearls Heinrich Heine English translation Henry Wadsworth Longfellow HE sea hath its pearls,The heaven hath its stars;But my heart, my heart,My heart hath its love.Great are the sea, and the heaven;Yet greater is my heart,And fairer ...

英文诗歌朗诵
May your lovers eventually become spouse! May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world! I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming 日文版本 「海に向く 春が暖かい 花も咲く」 明日から、幸せな人になる 马に饵をやる、薪を割る、世界一周する 明日から、食物と野...

适合高中生朗诵3分钟的英文诗歌
where they lie cold and low, Each like a corpse within its grave, until Thine azure sister of the Spring shall blow Her clarion o'er the dreaming earth, and fill (Driving sweet buds like flocks to feed in air) With living hues and odours plain and hill: Wild Spirit, which...

求爱伦坡的诗歌英文原文及译文
1.To Helen by Edgar Allan Poe Helen, thy beauty is to me Like those Nicean barks of yore That gently, o'er a perfumed sea,The weary, way-worn wanderer bore To his own native shore.On desperate seas long wont to roam,Thy hyacinth hair, thy classic face,Thy Naiad airs ...

关于泰戈尔英文诗歌赏析
关于泰戈尔英文诗歌赏析篇一 在海边 On the seashore ON the seashore of endless worlds children meet. 孩子们相聚在无垠世界的海边。The infinite sky is motionless overhead and the restless water is boisterous. On the seashore of endless worlds the children meet with shouts and dances. ...

关于大海的爱情英文诗句
1.爱琴海的爱情英文短句 Aegean Sea For the ship Aegean Sea, see Aegean Sea (oil spill) The Aegean Sea (Greek: Αιγα??ο∏??λαγο??, Aeyéo Pélagos; Turkish: Ege Denizi) is a sea arm of the Mediterranean Sea located between the southern Balkan and Anatolian peninsulas, i.e....

长篇英文诗歌朗诵大全阅读
长篇英文诗歌朗诵大全赏析 朱子家训翻译欣赏 (1)一粥一饭,当思来之不易。 半丝半缕,恒念物力维艰。 The growing of rice and of grain Think on whenever you dine; Remember how silk is obtained Which keeps you warm and looks fine. (2)宜未雨而绸缪,勿临渴而掘井。 In periods of drought Wise...

泰戈尔诗集中英文摘抄诗歌欣赏
泰戈尔中英文诗集摘抄篇一 On the Seashore 在海岸 On the seashore of endless worlds children meet.The infinite sky is motionless overhead And the restless water is boisterous.On the seashore of endless worlds The children meet with shouts and dances 在无尽世界的海滨,孩子们相聚。头上...

相似回答