alchemist: 炼金术士
care for a cocktail? 想要马尾酒吗?
I'm all stucked and ready to go, 我准备好了,可以出发
what do u want to be when u grow up, 你长大了想干什么?
i'm a chemical super freak 我是一个化学疯子
no, shake it, not...(explosion) 不,叫你摇晃它,不是……(爆炸)
one of those potions smell aweful, "hehehheeh"有一瓶药水闻起来很奇怪……(坐骑:嘿嘿嘿……)
ay, pull his finger. "that's not my finger" 把手指拿开,(坐骑:那不是我的手指)
* glass shatter *o no what did i drop? "o yeah" o wait what are you doing? o No not the laugh potion(玻璃破碎)啊,不好,我丢了什么?(坐骑:太棒了)啊,等等,你在干什么?天啊为什么是那瓶让人发笑的药水?
you love my new recipe 你喜欢我的新配方……
wanna blow something up? 想炸掉些什么吗?
right click move: 移动
i'll shake that right up 我去摇它。(这是方言,可以理解为交给我了)
i'll get that mixed up 我去把它解决(原文mix翻译为溶解)
don't rush me 不要催我
you got it 没问题。
attack:
hurry i got things to blow up 快,还有东西等着我去炸呢
taste my firery potions 尝尝我的火焰药水
!@#(!@^*(&^(goblin language? -.-) you fool 地精语,你这个笨蛋
for the highest bidder!为出价最高的人卖力!
beast master:兽王
i hear the call of the wild 我听见大自然的呼唤了
I'm ready to track 我准备好追踪了
force them out 把它们赶出去
unleash my strength 让我发挥力量
my glory nears 我的荣耀即将来到
what lies before me 我前面有什么
the beasts obey me 野兽们受命于我
where lay ahead is my home, see that block? that's my pillow 前面的地方就是我家,看见那块石头没有?那是我的枕头
the beasts are on me, i'm nothing compare to the beasts within 野兽和我共存,于体内的野兽相比,我什么都不是
i will now summon the "afree dwinkto" 我现在要召唤可怕的"阿佛瑞 德文托"了……
i summon the...grasp*roar* 我开始召唤。。。(恐惧而发出的叹气)(野兽的怒吼)
don't have a cow? mooo... o dear...*roar* bare with me..."moo"...*bear roar* 没有母牛吗?*召唤*moo(牛叫)啊天啊,(熊吼声)和我一起往下看吧,不要退缩。(母牛叫。。。熊吼声。。。)
rite click: 右点
on the brawl 冲击中。(brawl:指球赛中少见的群殴场面)
i wander alone 我一个人漫步
our path converage 我们的路相并
i'm acting on an instant 我立即行动
i've got the decent 我有这种感觉。
atack: 右点
by ban and claw 用重击和爪
unleash the beast 把野兽从禁制中解放
for the mok by thrual! 为了mok by thrual(音译人名)
magie cur orc language兽人语
naga sea witch:娜伽女海妖
i stand ready 我准备好了
our will shall be done 我们的愿望会实现
is it time? 时间到了吗?
time is short, mortal 普通人,你的时间不多了
i grow anxious to act 我急躁地想出击
i will not be trifled with 我不会总被嘲弄的
soon, we will reclaim the surface world, and take vengence upon the night elves我们(那加)很快就会重新占领地面世界,并向夜精灵复仇!
illidan will show us the path to power,尤里安会带领我们走向力量之路
keep tripping over this, damn tail!一直被这个绊倒,可恨的尾巴!
damn sea world, i will never get those coils out of my hair! 可恨的海洋世界,我永远无法把头发里的卷曲扯直
it's far too bright in the surface world, and this *sniff* fresh air is irretating my eyes!陆地世界太亮了,而且这新鲜空气正在感染我的眼睛!
rite click;右点
brilliant 太聪明了
in nar sharral's name 以nar sharral的为名……
*sort of screaming* yeah~……(吼叫,嘶喊……)耶~……
for the emperece 为了女帝王
by your command 听你的指挥
attack:
for nad atar!为了nad atar
afero afo blas *naga language* 那加语
taste my stin 尝尝被我刺的滋味
var na tada *naga lan* 那加语
tinker: 地精修补匠
i'm all geared up 我武装好了
all systems go 所有系统正常
whatcha got 你有什么
the engine's running 引擎在活动
*din!* uh-oh, my tinker bell! 叮!嗯,我的修补钟!
yeah, runs on 2;20, 2;21 whatever it takes 对啊,它会在2。20,或者2。21,或者其他需要的状态下工作
*crack, crack*bad noise, that's a bad noise *机器摩擦* 这个声音不好听!
she'll hold it together, yeah baby, hold it together... *engine starts* 她(引擎)当然可以胜任,,yeah baby,去吧。* 引擎发动)
*machine cracking....*..*boom!* O...gona need a new hamster*机器磨损中* ……* 爆炸* 天啊……这回需要一个新的大老鼠了。(按:莫非靠老鼠运动提供动力-。-)
i've got a rocket in that pocket 我口袋里有颗导弹
that guy's nuts, grab him! 那个家伙真是食古不化,抓住他!
rite click;
i'm on top of it 我就来了
i can handle that 我可以摆平它
yeah... baby 按:太不好翻了不过地球人都看得懂吧
let's roll out 我们出发吧
attack:
象自己小时候和人打价时口中发出的呐喊……
aye yaww 哎呀
you have 10 seconds to comply 你还有10秒钟来答应我
you are terminated 你挂了
bang! 爆炸声
Pandaren Brewmaster
熊猫人酿酒师
Ready - "Fresh, cool ale here." --- 有新鲜凉爽的啤酒(ale:含较多酒精的淡啤酒)
Warcry - "For Pandarea!" ---为了熊猫帝国!(?panda+area熊猫帝国,熊猫领域)
What1 - "Is trouble brewing?" ---有什么麻烦吗?(brewing:在酿造中)
What2 - "Name your poison." ---为你的毒药起个名字。(?)
What3 - "You seem a little parched." ---你看上去有点火气。(在他吐火之后。。。)
What4 - "Another round?" ---再来一回合?(挑衅的意味。。)
Yes1 - (japanese) ---(一句日语,因为原先设定为日本家伙,后来虽然改了服装,但语言没有变。)
Yes2 - "Oh, gladly" ---噢,很乐意
Yes3 - (Japanese)
Yes4 - "Ill give it a shot." ---我给它来一下子。
Yes5 - (Japanese)
YesAttack1 - "This will be grizzly." ---这会有点灰。
YesAttack2 - "For the Shodopon" (sp?) ---为了Shodopon!(那个padanarea的名字?)
YesAttack3 - "Now your endangered." ---老兄现在你危险了。
YesAttack4 - "I bring Panda-monium!" ---我带来padan-monium!(?)
YesAttack5 - "Prepare to get trashed." ---准备受死!
Pissed1 - "Ale is my bear necessity."---啤酒是我生存的必需品!
Pissed2 - "Last call before Closing!" ---结束之前最后的召集!
Pissed3 - "Come drown your sorrows." ---不用太难过。
Pissed4 - "This will put hair all over you." ---这会让你浑身长毛。(?!)
Pissed5 - "I'd kiss you, but i've got puke breath." ---我想吻你,但是我满嘴的酒气。
Pissed6 - "My dad... he was a bi-Polar."--- 我老爹。。。他曾是个bi-polar。(??,bi-polar:双级。。)
Pissed7 - "I can't breed in captivity" ---我可不想被关起来养着。
Pissed8 - *burp* "Sorry." ---(“饱嗝声”),对不起。
Dark Ranger
黑暗游侠
Ready - "Im here. As always." ---我在这,总是。
Warcry - "Let phantom arrows fly." ---让幻影之箭飞出。
What1 - "My bow is ready." ---箭已在弦。
What2 - "I will aid you." ---我来支援你。
What3 - "Direct my hatred." ---指引我的憎恨。
What4 - "Let the living beware." ---活着的家伙你们小心点。(她是undead。。)
What5 - "End my torment." ---请结束我的痛苦。(仍然“活”在痛苦中。。)
Yes1 - "If that is your wish." ---如果你那样想。
Yes2 - "If I must." ---我必须。
Yes3 - "I go." ---我这就去干。
Yes4 - "Will this ever end?" ---永无终结。。
YesAttack1 - "Embrace the end."---拥抱终结。(这几句话大家应该比较熟悉,是女妖。她原来就是女妖。)
YesAttack2 - "Goal: death."---目标:死亡。
YesAttack3 - "You're the lucky one." ---算你走运。
Pissed1 - "I hate what i've become." ---我憎恨我的前身。(女妖)
Pissed2 - "The living haunt me." ---到处都是活物!
Pissed3 - "Men are from Mars, I'm from the grave." ---男人来自火星,我来自墓穴。(开始开玩笑了,这女的还蛮有点 意思的)
Pissed4 - "I went on a job interview the other day and they were like 'uhh, whats that smell?' and I was like, 'Oh, sorry, it's me'. And then they said they didn't think i'd be able to fit in with the other employees, 'cause they're living and, you know, i'm dead, so i wouldn't be a team player. But then I said I could work 24 hours. And they said 'Oh, right. You could work the graveyard shift'."
---曾经有一天我去参加了一个工作的面试,他们总是问“恩?什么味道?”(死人嘛,总是会有点味道的),然后总是我说“噢,对不起,那是我”。他们于是认为我不能够和其他同事共处。那是因为他们是活人,你知道,我是死人,所以我不能成为团队中的一员。但是接着我说我能够一天24小时工作,于是他们说“啊,对了,你可以干夜班。”(graveyard-shift:全体夜班的工人,而graveyard就是墓穴)
PitLord 深渊领主
出场
I come from the darkness of the pit 我来自黑暗深渊
普通点击
Ahh~~
FireLord火焰领主
出场 You`re `ere I live 你来了,我便得到了生命
普通点击
Fire away. 你可以退下了.
You may speak 你可以说话
I`m lit 我被点着(火)了
I`ll reduce all to ashes. 我把一切变成灰烬
移动
I`ll like away(Fire away. 你可以退下了.的回答
The order has given 得到了命令
It is done 搞定了
It shall be 我会搞定的
攻击
Ashes to ashes 一个灰烬又一个灰烬
Consume 削弱
The order has given 得到了命令
They`ll be cleansed by fire 他们会被火净化
多次点击
They are mops,err~ 他们真难看
No thanx, i don smoke. 不,谢谢,我不抽烟
Though I`m hot or what 虽然我有点热
Why i`m here with a foreign stranger keep following me? 为什么总有个国外的陌生人跟着我
So thirsty.....hahaha 太渴了~~哈哈
I am Lord of all fire 我是一切火的领主
以下是Iammj兄弟的杰作~~谢谢
Ashes to ashes: 就是经常听到的那句Ashes to ahses, dust to dust,尘归尘,土归土,葬礼上常用的祈祷文
I'm a chemical super freak:电影《石破天惊》里面尼古拉斯.凯奇的台词。他和一个FBI官员借枪的时候对方说You need a gun? You're a chemical freak. (你要枪干什么?你是个化学狂人)尼古拉斯回答In fact, I am a chemical super freak, but I still need a gun (实际上,我是个超级化学狂人,可是我还是需要把枪)
其余的可以看这里
http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=60130959贴吧里的