I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我从未认真想过,我会如何死去
But dying in the place of someone I love...
但为了我最爱的人死去
Seems like a good way to go.
似乎也不错
So, I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home.
我并不后悔当初离开家的决定
I would miss Phoenix,
我会想念凤凰城
I'd miss the heat,
我会想念那里的高温
I would miss my loving, erratic, harebrained mother
我会想念我爱的,不稳定的,轻率的母亲
And her new husband.
和她的新丈夫
-Guys, come on!
I love you both, we got a plain to catch.
来,快点!我爱你们两个,但是要去赶飞机了
But they wanna go on the road,
So I'm gonna spend some time with my dad
但是他们会去巡回比赛
所以我要和我父亲待一段时间了
And this will be a good thing...
这样应该不错
I think.
我以为
In the state of Washington,
在华盛顿洲(注:地处美国最西北角,并非美国首都)
Under a near constant cover of clouds and rain,
常年笼罩着乌云和雨
There's a small town named Forks.
有一座名叫福克斯 的小镇
Population: 3120 people.
人口是3120
This is where I'm moving
这就是我要搬去的地方
My dad's Charlie.
我的爸爸叫Charlie
He's the Chief of Police.
他是一个警长
-Your hair's longer.
你头发长了
-I cut since last time I saw you.
上一次见你后,我剪过了
-I guess it grew a lot again.
那它一定是长的很快
I used to spend two weeks here
almost every summer,
我以前每个暑假都在这待2个星期
But it's been years...
但那已经是多年前的事了……
-I cleared some shelves up in the bathroom.
我清理了一下浴室的储物架
Oh, right...
哦,好的
One bathroom.
只有一间浴室
-It's a pretty good work lamp.
台灯不错
-The Sears lady picked up the bed stuff.
销售小姐帮着挑的床上用品
-You like purple, right?
你喜欢紫色,对吗?
-Purple's cool.
紫色不错
-Thanks.
谢谢
-Okay.
好的
One of the best things about Charlie...
查理最大的优点之一就是
He doesn't hover.
他不从唠叨
-I heard you guys coming all the way down the road.
Good to see you.
我听说你们一路赶过来
很高兴见到你
-Bella, you remember Billy Black...
Bella你记得Billy Black吗?
-Yeah.
记得
-You're looking good.
你看起来不错
-I'm still dancing.
我还跳舞呢
-I'm glad you抮e finally here.
我很高兴你终于来了
-Charlie here hasn't shut up about it
since you told him you were coming.
你来之前Charlie 就不停地提这事呢。
-Alright, keep exaggerating...
I'll roll you into the mud
得了,别夸张了
我要把你摁到泥巴里
-Until I ram you in the ankles.
等我撞你的脚踝吧
-Yeah, bring it!
好,来啊
-Hi, I'm Jacob.
嗨,我是Jacob
-We used to make mud pies when we were little.
以前我们小时候经常一直用泥做派
-Right, I remember.
对,我记得
-Are they always like this?
他们经常这样吗?
-It's getting worse with old age.
越老越严重了
-So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
-What?
什么?
-Your homecoming present.
你的回家礼物.
-This?
这个吗?
-Just bought it off Billy, here.
刚从Billy那买下的
-I totally rebuilt the engine for you.
我帮你重新整修了引擎
-Come on!
来吧
-Oh My Gosh!
哦我的天
-This is perfect!
棒极了
-You must be joking!
你是在开玩笑吧
-Sorry.
不好意思
-I told you she'd love it.
我告诉过你她会喜欢的
-I'm down with the kids.
我和孩子们是一伙的
-Oh, yeah dude. You're the bomb.
是的,老兄,你就是个爱吹嘘的家伙
-Okay,
好吧
-you gotta double pump the clutch
when you shift but...
你换挡的时候要踩两下离合器
-Besides that, you should be good.
除了那个,就没什么别的问题了
-That's this one?
是这个吗?
-Yeah, right there.
对,就是的
-Alright.
好的
-You want a ride to school or something?
你要我载你去学校吗?
-I go to school on the reservation.
我们学校在(印地安)
这是一部分,如果需要请告诉我邮箱,我会把台词和小说一并发到你邮箱。
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
求暮光之城中英文对照台词,还有英文版的小说,奖励10分,谢谢大家了
I'd never given much thought to how I would die.我从未认真想过,我会如何死去 But dying in the place of someone I love...但为了我最爱的人死去 Seems like a good way to go.似乎也不错 So, I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home.我并不后悔当初离开家的...
暮光之城暮色中的经典台词(所有的)(中英对照)谢谢!
1,I Edward Cullen,take you Belle Swan 我爱德华.卡伦,迎娶你贝拉.斯万 2,贝拉 :For better,for worse 荣辱与共 爱德华 :To love,to cherish 生死相依 3,雅各布:This is how I rememrber you .这是我还念你的方式 4,爱德华:Last night was the best night of my existence 昨晚是我有生...
求暮光之城1电影中英文台词
http:\/\/www.docin.com\/p-415653709.html
求《暮光之城》中的一段台词与插曲的中英对译。
1.、跑的时候是他回想贝拉说她坚决要生孩子,你说的是最后,孩子出生后,那女孩是雅各布的烙印爱人,会成为她需要的任何状态,兄长,保护者等等等。。。2、I was a quick wet boy(我是一个贫穷的男人)diving too deep for coins(为了生活苦苦的追寻)All of your street light eyes(城市冰冷的...
暮光之城暮色中的经典台词(中英对照)(所有的)谢谢!
I've never given much thought to how I would die,but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go。我从未过多考虑我将来会如何死去,但死在我爱的人怀里倒是一个不错的选择。Remember that if you have a sense of powerlessness,you will become a powerless ...
暮光之城中的经典台词(英文版)
《twilight》 1 Yes, it is enough. Enough for forever. —Edward 是的,够了,永远够了 2 And how long have you been seventeen? —Bella 你满17岁多久了 3 Edward Cullen is staring at you. —Jessica 爱德华 卡伦正在看着你 4 I don’t care! You can have my soul. I ...
暮光之城1、2、3中经典对白台词(中英文对照)
暮色:爱德华在餐馆对贝拉说的,这是爱德华第一次表白。I don't have the strength to stay away from you.我再也没有能力离开你。月食:贝拉:为何你如此反对把我变得和你一样。爱德华:我知道你的决定,后果会是什么。我活过来了,但我没法看你受苦。你认为我有灵魂,其实我没有。如果我拿你...
暮光之城小说中的经典台词拜托了各位 谢谢
2012-08-31 有没有暮光之城3的字幕是中英双字的呢,暮光之城4的有吗?要中... 2014-08-09 暮光之城里的男女主角叫什么?还有一个短头发的吸血鬼女的。叫什... 2016-06-28 求暮光之城表情,越多越好,拜托了 2014-09-28 暮光之城是说什么的?是恐怖电影么?拜托各位大神 2016-05-13 求百度云资源分...
《暮光之城》5句经典台词,中文英文都要、谢谢。
1 Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)这无疑是个不错的死法,死 在别人—— 我所钟爱的人的家 里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。2 When life offers you a ...
暮光之城破晓 中英文经典台词
1、Bella, you give me everything just by breathing.贝拉,你的一呼一吸就是我的全部。2、Bella: Because I have nothing to give back to you.贝拉:因为我没有什么可以回赠你的。3、 Edward: Though I do envy him, one thing.爱德华:但我还是嫉妒他,只因为一件事。4、Bella: Juliet....