Hey Jude, don't make it bad 嘿裘!别沮丧
Take a sad song 找一首哀伤的歌
And make it better 把它唱得更快乐
Remember, to let her into your heart 记得将它唱入你的心田
Then you can start to make it better 世界就能开始好转
Hey Jude, don't be afraid 嘿裘!别害怕
You were made to go out and get her 你天生就要勇於克服恐惧
The minute You let her under your skin 当你将它身埋於心底那一刻
Then you begin 世界就
To make it better 开始好转
And anytime you feel the pain 当你感受痛苦的滋味
Hey Jude, refrain 嘿裘!要忍耐
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders 别把世界的重担都往肩上扛
For well you know that it's a fool 你知道那些愚蠢的人
Who plays it cool 总是装做不在乎
By making his world a little colder 把自己的世界弄得很冷酷
Hey Jude, don't let me down 嘿裘!别让我失望
You have found her now go and get her 既然找到真爱就要勇敢追求
Remember (Hey Jude) to let her into your heart 记住(嘿裘!)要将他 揽入你的心房
Then you can start to make it better 那样世界就能开始好转
So let it out and let it in 所以啊,让你的爱自由来去
Hey Jude, begin 嘿裘!开始啊
You're waiting for someone to perform with 你期待有个人与你同台表演
And don't you know that it's just you 你不知道那个人就是你自已吗
Hey Jude, you'll do 嘿裘!你会办到
The movement you need is on your shoulder 下一步该怎麼做就全看你自己
Hey Jude don't make it bad 嘿裘!别丧气
Take a sad song and make it better 找一首哀伤的歌把它唱得更快乐
Remember you let her under your skin 记得将它深藏於心
Then you'll begin 世界就能
To make it better 开始好转
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考