上面的好像少中立英雄的和一些单位,我补充一下。
Pandaren Brewmaster
熊猫人酿酒师
Ready - "Fresh, cool ale here." --- 有新鲜凉爽的啤酒(ale:含较多酒精的淡啤酒)
Warcry - "For Pandarea!" ---为了熊猫帝国!(?panda+area熊猫帝国,熊猫领域)
What1 - "Is trouble brewing?" ---有什么麻烦吗?(brewing:在酿造中)
What2 - "Name your poison." ---为你的毒药起个名字。(?)
What3 - "You seem a little parched." ---你看上去有点火气。(在他吐火之后。。。)
What4 - "Another round?" ---再来一回合?(挑衅的意味。。)
Yes1 - (japanese) ---(一句日语,因为原先设定为日本家伙,后来虽然改了服装,但语言没有变。懒暴雪)
Yes2 - "Oh, gladly" ---噢,很乐意
Yes3 - (Japanese)
Yes4 - "Ill give it a shot." ---我给它来一下子。
Yes5 - (Japanese)
YesAttack1 - "This will be grizzly." ---这会有点灰。
YesAttack2 - "For the Shodopon" (sp?) ---为了Shodopon!(那个padanarea的名字?)
YesAttack3 - "Now your endangered." ---老兄现在你危险了。
YesAttack4 - "I bring Panda-monium!" ---我带来padan-monium!(?)
YesAttack5 - "Prepare to get trashed." ---准备受死!
Pissed1 - "Ale is my bear necessity."---啤酒是我生存的必需品!
Pissed2 - "Last call before Closing!" ---结束之前最后的召集!
Pissed3 - "Come drown your sorrows." ---不用太难过。
Pissed4 - "This will put hair all over you." ---这会让你浑身长毛。(?!)
Pissed5 - "I'd kiss you, but i've got puke breath." ---我想吻你,但是我满嘴的酒气。
Pissed6 - "My dad... he was a bi-Polar."--- 我老爹。。。他曾是个bi-polar。(??,bi-polar:双级。。)
Pissed7 - "I can't breed in captivity" ---我可不想被关起来养着。
Pissed8 - *burp* "Sorry." ---(“饱嗝声”),对不起。
Dark Ranger
黑暗游侠
Ready - "Im here. As always." ---我在这,总是。
Warcry - "Let phantom arrows fly." ---让幻影之箭飞出。
What1 - "My bow is ready." ---箭已在弦。
What2 - "I will aid you." ---我来支援你。
What3 - "Direct my hatred." ---指引我的憎恨。
What4 - "Let the living beware." ---活着的家伙你们小心点。(她是undead。。)
What5 - "End my torment." ---请结束我的痛苦。(仍然“活”在痛苦中。。)
Yes1 - "If that is your wish." ---如果你那样想。
Yes2 - "If I must." ---我必须。
Yes3 - "I go." ---我这就去干。
Yes4 - "Will this ever end?" ---永无终结。。
YesAttack1 - "Embrace the end."---拥抱终结。(这几句话大家应该比较熟悉,是女妖。她原来就是女妖。)
YesAttack2 - "Goal: death."---目标:死亡。
YesAttack3 - "You're the lucky one." ---算你走运。
Pissed1 - "I hate what i've become." ---我憎恨我的前身。(女妖)
Pissed2 - "The living haunt me." ---到处都是活物!
Pissed3 - "Men are from Mars, I'm from the grave." ---男人来自火星,我来自墓穴。(开始开玩笑了,这女的还蛮有点 意思的)
Pissed4 - "I went on a job interview the other day and they were like 'uhh, whats that smell?' and I was like, 'Oh, sorry, it's me'. And then they said they didn't think i'd be able to fit in with the other employees, 'cause they're living and, you know, i'm dead, so i wouldn't be a team player. But then I said I could work 24 hours. And they said 'Oh, right. You could work the graveyard shift'."
---曾经有一天我去参加了一个工作的面试,他们总是问“恩?什么味道?”(死人嘛,总是会有点味道的),然后总是我说“噢,对不起,那是我”。他们于是认为我不能够和其他同事共处。那是因为他们是活人,你知道,我是死人,所以我不能成为团队中的一员。但是接着我说我能够一天24小时工作,于是他们说“啊,对了,你可以干夜班。”(graveyard-shift:全体夜班的工人,而graveyard就是墓穴)
PitLord 深渊领主
出场
I come from the darkness of the pit 我来自黑暗深渊
普通点击
Ahh~~ 啊~~~
What trickery is this? 这是虾米把戏?
What is your feeble request? 给我你那弱智的命令
Dont waste my time 别浪费我时间
Tremble before me! 在我面前颤抖吧!
移动
Ahh~ 啊~~~~
What a foolish glory 多傻的荣耀啊
Pitful 真黑
I bring darkness 我带来了黑暗呀~~
You failed to amuse me 你根本没能让我开心~
攻击
I go to destory 我去破坏
This would please me 这会让我高兴
To the Slaughter 杀 杀 杀
多次点击
You know what burns in my Ass?The flame of Desire. 知道我PP里虾米在燃烧么?欲望火!
Err~~I think I`ve someone stuck in my teeth 靠~不知谁塞进了我牙缝儿~~
Herr Herr Herr 呵...呵....呵.........
I think it`s certern.FINISH is called for here~~~OAhhhhhhrrrrrr~~~ 没错,终结即将到来.嗷嗷
最后一次精彩的对话
主持人:Well come back to "Jania in the morning" 欢迎来到"Jania早间访谈
Now we are here with the avenger of night hunter and... Camp 现在我们在夜晚复仇者营地
Now Gam ,you think you`re here for an make over Right? Gam,你要在这里做个转让吗?
Gam: Yeah~ 是啊
主持人:Why do you think you are relly here? 你怎么会真的认为是在这里?
深渊:Well _Air_Yumi I love you,but..I have something to tell you, I am a Demon. 我爱你_Air_Yumi,可我不得不说 我是恶魔^O^
观众:...Wow...what...a Demon 啊?什么~~~恶魔.....
深渊:I mean a normal pit lord 实际上是个普通的深渊领主
主持人:What?i dont understand it. 什么 什么? 我不明白啊
观众:He`s a BOMB ,move him out 他是个炸弹,把他弄走!!
主持人:I bet you say you`re in an post office 我记得你说你在邮局工作啊
深渊:Well, i moves like 我只是移动起来象个邮局罢了.. - -
深渊还有一句是“In mannoroth's name !”
以玛诺洛斯的名义!
玛诺洛斯就是那个在ROC里被地狱咆哮给一举报销的家伙。他是深渊的老大,直属阿克蒙德。
FireLord火焰领主
出场
You`re `ere I live 你来了,我便得到了生命
普通点击
Fire away. 你可以退下了.
You may speak 你可以说话
I`m lit 我被点着(火)了~~
I`ll reduce all to ashes. 我把一切变成灰烬
移动
I`ll like away(Fire away. 你可以退下了.的回答)
The order has given 得到了命令
It is done 搞定了
It shall be 我会搞定的
攻击
Ashes to ashes 一个灰烬又一个灰烬
Consume 削弱
The order has given 得到了命令
They`ll be cleansed by fire 他们会被火净化
多次点击
They are mops,err~ 他们真难看
No thanx, i don smoke. 不,谢谢,我不抽烟
Though I`m hot or what 虽然我有点热
Why i`m here with a foreign stranger keep following me? 为什么总有个国外的陌生人跟着我
So thirsty.....hahaha 太渴了~~哈哈
I am Lord of all fire 我是一切火的领主
以下是Iammj兄弟的杰作~~谢谢
Ashes to ashes: 就是经常听到的那句Ashes to ahses, dust to dust,尘归尘,土归土,葬礼上常用的祈祷文
I'm a chemical super freak:偶印象最深刻的就是这句了^O^ 电影《石破天惊》里面尼古拉斯.凯奇的台词。他和一个FBI官员借枪的时候对方说You need a gun? You're a chemical freak. (你要枪干什么?你是个化学狂人)尼古拉斯回答In fact, I am a chemical super freak, but I still need a gun (实际上,我是个超级化学狂人,可是我还是需要把枪)
alchemist: 炼金术士
care for a cocktail? 想要马尾酒吗?
I'm all stucked and ready to go, 我准备好了,可以出发
what do u want to be when u grow up, 你长大了想干什么?
i'm a chemical super freak 我是一个化学疯子
no, shake it, not...(explosion) 不,叫你摇晃它,不是。。。(爆炸)
one of those potions smell aweful, “hehehheeh”有一瓶药水闻起来很奇怪。。。(坐骑:嘿嘿嘿。。。)
ay, pull his finger. "that's not my finger" 把手指拿开, (坐骑:那不是我的手指)
* glass shatter *o no what did i drop? "o yeah" o wait what are you
doing? o No not the laugh potion(玻璃破碎)啊,不好,我丢了什么?(坐骑:太棒了)啊,等等,你在干什么?天啊为什么是那瓶让人发笑的药水?
you love my new recipe 你喜欢我的新配方。。。
wanna blow something up? 想炸掉些什么吗?
right click move: 移动
i'll shake that right up 我去摇它。(这是方言,可以理解为交给我了)
i'll get that mixed up 我去把它解决(原文mix翻译为溶解)
don't rush me 不要催我
you got it 没问题。
attack: hurry i got things to blow up 快,还有东西等着我去炸呢
taste my firery potions 尝尝我的火焰药水
!@#(!@^*(&^(goblin language? -.-) you fool 地精语,你这个笨蛋
for the highest bidder!为出价最高的人卖力!
beast master:兽王
I'm ready to track 我准备好追踪了
force them out 把它们赶出去
unleash my strength 让我发挥力量
my glory nears 我的荣耀即将来到
what lies before me 我前面有什么
the beasts obey me 野兽们受命于我
where lay ahead is my home, see that block? that's my pillow 前面的地方就是我家,看见那块石头没有?那是我的枕头
the beasts are on me, i'm nothing compare to the beasts within 野兽和我共存,于体内的野兽相比,我什么都不是
i will now summon the "afree dwinkto" 我现在要召唤可怕的“阿佛瑞 德文托(名字,音译-。-)”了。。。
i summon the...grasp*roar* 我开始召唤。。。(恐惧而发出的叹气)(野兽的怒吼)
don't have a cow? mooo... o dear...*roar* bare with me..."moo"...*bear roar* 没有母牛吗?*召唤*moo(牛叫)啊天啊,(熊
吼声)和我一起往下看吧,不要退缩。(母牛叫。。。熊吼声。。。)
rite click: 右点
on the brawl 冲击中。(brawl指球赛中少见的群殴场面。。。)
i wander alone 我一个人漫步
our path converage 我们的路相并
i'm acting on an instant 我立即行动
i've got the decent 我有这种感觉。(decent不明,可能错误)
atack: 右点
by ban and claw 用重击和爪
unleash the beast 把野兽从禁制中解放
for the mok by thrual! 为了mok by thrual音译人名
magie cur *orc language?* 兽人语
tinker: 修理工
i'm all geared up 我武装好了
all systems go 所有系统正常
whatcha got 你有什么
the engine's running 引擎在活动
i'm more than meets the eye (comment: ??? have no idea) 这个估计听错了,不过它说得很清楚,翻译不过来,meets可能是meats
*din!* uh-oh, my tinker bell! 叮! 嗯,我的修补种
yeah, runs on 2;20, 2;21 whatever it takes 对啊,它会在2。20,或者2。21,或者其他需要的状态下工作
*crack, crack*bad noise, that's a bad noise *机器摩擦* 这个声音不好听!
she'll hold it together, yeah baby, hold it together... *engine starts* 她(引擎)当然可以胜任,,yeah baby,去吧。* 引擎发动
*machine cracking....*..*boom!* O...gona need a new hamster*机器磨损中* 。。。* 爆炸* 天啊。。。这回需要一个新的大老鼠了。(
按:莫非靠老鼠运动提供动力-。-)
i've got a rocket in that pocket 我口袋里有颗导弹
that guy's nuts, grab him! 那个家伙真是食古不化,抓住他!
rite click;
i'm on top of it 我就来了
i can handle that 我可以摆平它
yeah... baby 按:太不好翻了不过地球人都看得懂吧
let's roll out 我们出发吧
attack:
Owahlallalla grahlalala...(comment: nonsense scream) 无法翻译,不过可以想象自己小时候和人打价时口中发出的呐喊。。。
aye yaww 哎呀
you have 10 seconds to comply 你还有10秒钟来答应我
you are terminated 你挂了
I'm more than meets the eye:这句话的意思就是不要以貌取人。meet the eye就是指看上去的样子,也就是说"我可不仅仅是看上去这样"
I'm all stucked and ready to go: 也是一句黑色幽默.I'm all stucked,我被困住了. Ready to go, 准备好出发了.想想他那身瓶瓶罐罐...估计想不被困住也难- -!
bang! 爆炸声
naga sea witch: 那加
our will shall be done 我们的愿望会实现
is it time? 时间到了吗?
time is short, mortal 普通人,你的时间不多了
i grow anxious to act 我急躁地想出击
i will not be trifled with 我不会任凭嘲弄的
soon, we will reclaim the surface world, and take vengence upon the night elves我们(那加)很快就会重新占领地面世界,并向夜精
灵复仇!
illidan will show us the path to power,一粒蛋会带领我们走向力量之路
keep tripping over this, damn tail!一直被这个绊倒,可恨的尾巴!
damn sea world, i will never get those coils out of my hair! 可恨的海洋世界,我永远无法把头发里的卷曲扯直
it's far too bright in the surface world, and this *sniff* fresh air is irretating my eyes!陆地世界太亮了,而且这个(嗅)新鲜
空气正在感染我的眼睛!
rite click;右点
brilliant 太聪明了
in nar sharral's name 以nar sharral的为名。。。
*sort of screaming* yeah~... (吼叫,嘶喊。。。)耶~...
for the emperece 为了女帝王
by your command 听你的指挥
attack:
for nad atar!为了nad atar
afero afo blas *naga language* 那加语
taste my stin 尝尝被我刺的滋味
var na tada *naga lan* 那加语
人类语音补充
破法者
Ready - "I smell magic in the air." ---空气中有魔法的味道。
Warcry - (Elvish)
What1 - "I thirst for magic."---我渴求魔法。
What2 - "Be quick, time is mana."---快些,时间就是魔法。
What3 - "The blood elves await." ---我们血精灵准备好了。
What4 - "Get on with it!" ---开始吧。
Yes1 - "I'll handle it" ---我能控制好。
Yes2 - "Easily done." ---轻而易举
Yes3 - "Watch and learn." ---观察,并学习
Yes4 - "Leave it to me" ---让我来做。
Yes5 - "Very clever." ---很明智。
YesAttack1 - "For Quel'Thalas!" ---为了Quel'Thalas!
YesAttack2 - "It's come to this!" ---是时候了!
YesAttack3 - "Your magic is mine!" ---你的魔法是我的了!(魔法抓取)
Pissed1 - "Im a magic man. I've got magic hands." ---我是魔法之男(觉得翻译成魔法师没味道)。我有魔法之手。
Pissed2 - "I never stole any buffs. I got ?? for everything." ---我从不披毛皮。我尊重万物。(?)
Pissed3 - "I smell magic in the air. Or maybe BBQ." ---空气中有魔法的味道。呃也许是BBQ(碳烤肉)。
Pissed4 - "I stole your preciouses" ---我偷了你的珍爱。(指魔法)
Pissed5 - "Yeah, you can get a nickle for boosting starfall, but jacking heal's a ten day stint in county. Now lifting faery fire, they just let you go for that. It's not even worth the paperwork. But reincarnate! Man! That'll get you life.
---(好象是在安慰一个牧师。。)是的,放一个starfall魔法你可以得到5美分,但现在国家节省开支,一个治愈魔法只有10美分。现在准备fearyfire(精灵之火)吧,他们正叫你过去施放。的确,
Dragon Hawk
龙鹰
Ready - "Glory to the blood elves." *roar*--- 血精灵之荣耀!
Warcry - "My fury is unleashed!" *roar* ---释放我的愤怒!
What1 - "Prepare to fly." ---准备飞行。
What2 - "What is it?" ---什么?
What3 - "Be quick human." *roar*---快些,人类。
What4 - "My powers are ready." ---我准备好了
What5 - "Where must we fly?" ---飞去哪里?
Yes1 - "I fly." ---我飞翔。
Yes2 - "The sky is mine" *roar*---天空由我掌管。
Yes3 - "Winds guide me." ---风指引着我。
Yes4 - "Clear the skies." ---清除天空。
YesAttack1 - "Strike!" *roar* ---攻击!
YesAttack2 - "Choke on this." ---让你窒息。
YesAttack3 - "Accept the pain." ---接受痛苦吧。
YesAttack4 - "They shall all burn." *roar* ---把他们烧成灰烬!
YesAttack5 - "No retreat!" ---不准退却!
Pissed1 - "Permission to buzz the tower?" ---允许逼近那座塔堡?
Pissed2 - "I'll hit the breaks, he'll fly right by." ---我会撞上那个breaks(破坏者?),他正飞过来。
Pissed3 - "Tell Blizzard i'd make a great action figure." ---告诉blizzard我想成为一个伟大的角色。(遗言了。。)
Pissed4 - "That's right pal(adin), i am dangerous." --- 是的圣骑士先生,我是危险的。
Pissed5 - "Get that filthy curser away from me!" ---让污秽的诅咒远离我!
Pissed6 - "We're currently hovering at a comfortable altitude of fifteen feet."---我们正在15英尺高度安然的盘旋。
Pissed7 - *baa* "Whats a mountain goat doing up here?" *splat* ---*羊叫声*怎么这会有只野山羊?!*撞击声*
Pissed8 - *ahhhhh* "Drop the villager. Drop it. Drop it." *roar* *splat* ---*惨叫声*把村民扔下去,快,扔下去。*咆哮声**坠落声*
血法师
Ready - "Burning to avenge" ---复仇在燃烧
Warcry - "By the blood of the high-born!" ---为了高等精灵之血!
What1 - "Do you see something?" --你看到什么了吗?
What2 - (Elvish) ---(精灵语)
What3 - "Evil is near." ---邪恶就在附近
What4 - "I am here, mortal." ---我在这,人类。
What5 - "This battle bores me." ---战争让我厌倦
Yes1 - (Elvish)
Yes2 - "For my people."---为了我的人民
Yes3 - (Elvish)
Yes4 - "For now."---就是现在。
Yes5 - "Bah, childs play."---呸,小孩子的玩意儿。
YesAttack1 - "I'll incinerate them." ---我来把他们烧成灰烬。
YesAttack2 - "For Quel'Thalas!" ---为了Quel'Thalas!(高等精灵国家)
YesAttack3 - "They shall burn" ---他们该被烧尽。
Pissed1 - "The blood of the high-born is my birth right." ---高等精灵之血是我出生的权利。
Pissed2 - "The ghosts of Quel'Thalas cry out for vengeance" ---Quel'Thalas的灵魂在呼喊着复仇。
Pissed3 - "I find your insolence disturbing" ---你的傲慢让人恶心。
Pissed4 - "If you dont master your anger, your anger will master you. I should know" ---如果你不能控制你的愤怒, 你就会被你的愤怒控制。我应该知道的。(却没有做到。。)(玩游戏也是一样,If you don't master your game,your game will master you,we should know.:)
Pissed5 - "Hi. My... name is Roy. I'm a magic addict." *murmuring*"Hi Roy" ---“hi,我的名字。。。是Roy,我为魔法痴迷”。*自言自语声*hi,Roy。(学魔法的家伙,多少有点神经。。)
Pissed6 - "My blood cries out for the vengeance of my people's blood. Which can only be repaid with at least twice as much blood. Or maybe three times as much blood. Like if you went to hell, and it was full of blood. And that blood was on fire. And it was raining blood. And maybe that would be enough blood. Ehh, but probably not."
---我的血液在为我族人的血液呼喊着复仇。至少必须用两倍的血液来偿还。或者是三倍的血液。而如果你去了地狱,那儿整个世界都是血,并且是燃烧着的血,并且天空也在下血。而这可能就是足够多的血了。呃,也许不是。。(果然是bloodmage,一句话到处都是blood。
并且值得注意的是,这里有个很有趣的地方:在twice之前有2个blood,在three之前有3个blood,将full和fire看成four和five*谐音*,那么full之前也是4个blood。而fire所指的‘that blood’,就是full后面的那个,正是第五个blood。当然这只是我个人的看法,不知道是不是正确的:)
要是我也有3各账号我也把所有的都贴出来,可惜我没有。
我只能发到这里,不过完整版本在下面的网址中能找到。
参考资料:http://hi.baidu.com/yzzw006