“亲爱的,你不要太累了,我会心疼你的。”用英语翻译就是
(Honey, please don't be exhausted, cause it would break my heart. )
(darling, give yourself more time to relax , i 'm so worried about you dont be too tired ) 这个是中式英语的翻译
“亲爱的,你不要太累了,我会心疼你的。”英语翻译是什么?
你好,上面的“亲爱的,你不要太累了,我会心疼你的。”英文翻译是:dear,you don't too tired,i will love dearly you.希望你能满意我的回答!
亲爱的,你不要太累了,我会心疼你的,用英语翻译
“亲爱的,你不要太累了,我会心疼你的。”用英语翻译就是 (Honey, please don't be exhausted, cause it would break my heart. )(darling, give yourself more time to relax , i 'm so worried about you dont be too tired ) 这个是中式英语的翻译 ...
亲爱的,别太累了,注意休息.的翻译是:什么意思
亲爱的,别太累了,注意休息.的翻译是:Dear, do not be too tired, pay attention to rest.
"亲爱的,我不想再勉强你了,你觉的快乐就去做吧,我会在你背后默默的守护...
翻译是:Honey, I do not want to force you, you feel happy to do it, I'll be behind the scenes to protect you
英文翻译 亲爱的,不要乱想,我不会离开你的,相信我,在我心里,你永远是第...
Honey, don't think too much. I will never leave you. Trust me, in my heart, you are always number one.
"亲爱的,我会永远爱你"用英语翻译出来
回答:my darling, I will love forever.
亲爱的老公你辛苦了,我永远爱你,用英语怎么说
My dear, thanks for your hard working. I love you always and forever.
我好累,对亲爱的你我真的很绝望了的英文翻译出来
I am very tired. I am desperate about the dear you.
亲爱的不管你要做什么我都支持你,我爱你用英语怎么翻译??
回答:Darling,no matter what you do, i will support you all the time,I love you.
用英语翻译句子翻译:亲爱的你可不可以不要把我忽略掉、你可不可以对我...
My deal , could you remember me now and then ? would you treat me in gentle again ?