2010-07-28 20:13:20 来自: Emily(无聊...)
我沉迷我堕落
迷上绯闻女孩
收集整理如下
第一季03
Blair: Do you like me?
B:你喜欢我吗?
Chuck: Define “like”.
C:定义喜欢。
第一季18集
Chuck: You don’t belong with Nate, never have, never will.
Blair: You don’t belong with anyone.
C:你并不属于N,从来不会,并且永远不会。
B:你不属于任何人。
第二季01
C:Please don't leave with him.
C: 请不要和他走。
Blair: Why? Give me a reason and "I'm Chuck Bass" doesn't count.
B:为什么?给我个理由而“I am chuck bass”不算。
Chuck: 'Cause you don't want to.
C:因为你不想跟他走。
Blair: Not good enough.
B:不够好。
Chuck: 'Cause I don't want you to.
C:因为我不想你跟他走。
Blair: That's not enough.
B:还不够。
Chuck: What else is there?
C:还有什么呢?
Blair: The true reason, I should stay right where I am and not get in the car. Three words.
Eight letters. Say it...and I'm yours.
B:正真的理由啊,我应该不上车的理由!三个字,八个字母,说出来,那我就是你的了。
Chuck: I... I ...
C:我....我......
Blair: Thank you. That's all I needed to hear.
B:谢谢,我要听的已经够了。
第二季
B:whatever you're going through,I want to be there for you.
B:不管你去哪里,我都会跟随着你的。
C:you are not my girlfriend.
C: 你不是我的女朋友。
B: but I am me , you are you.we are chuck and blair,blair and chuck. The worst thing you've
ever done,the darkest thought you have ever had.I will stand by you through anything.
B:但是我是我,而你是你。我们是恰克和布莱尔,布莱尔和恰克。你做过的最坏的事情,你有过的最黑暗
的时刻,我都会伴随着你。
C: why would you do that?
C:你为什么要这样做?
B:because I love you.
B:因为我爱你啊!
C:well,that's too bad.
C:噢,那太糟糕了。
第二季07
Chuck: Not quite. Eight letters. Three syllables. Say them and I'm yours.
C:不是的。八个字母,三个字,说出它们,我就是你的。
Blair: I'm already yours, you're ruining the mood with all this talk.
B:我已经是你的了。你在这个谈话中彻底的破坏了气氛。
Chuck: You can't say it. You wanted it from me.
C:你不能这么说,你先向我要的。
Blair: I'm prepared to settle.
B:我已经准备解决了!
Chuck: Maybe I'm not.
C:噢?也许我还没有。
Blair: Chuck Bass, I...will never say those words to you.
B:恰克柏斯,我....永远都不会对你说那些字!!!
Chuck: Then you will never have me.
C:那..你就永远不会拥有我。
Chuck: I chased you for long enough, now it's time you chase me.
C:我已经追逐你够长时间的了,现在,换你来追求我。
第二季08
Chuck: The reason we can't say those three words to each other, isn't because they aren't
true.
C:我们无法对对方说出那些字的原因不是因为那些话是假的。
Chuck: Look i'd rather wait. Maybe in the future...
C:我宁愿再等等,也许在未来....
Blair: I suppose there could be some excruciating pleasure in that.
B:我猜那一定是极度痛苦的快乐吧。
第二季
B:I can’t answer N’question while I’m waiting for you to answer mine.
What are we,Chuck?
B:当我还在等候你给我的回答的时候,我无法回答N给我的问题。(N向B求好。)
C:I want you to be happy.
C:我希望你能快乐。
B:Tell me if what you feel for me is real or if it is just a game.If it’s real,We will
figure it out.But if it’s not...Then please,Chuck.Just let me go.
B:告诉我,你对我的感觉是真的,还是那只是一场游戏?如果是真的,那我们会圆满的。如果那不是真的
,那么,拜托你恰克,就让我离开吧。
C:It’s just a game.
C:这仅仅是一场游戏而已。
{此刻的C傻傻的认为B跟着N才会幸福。哎。}
。。。
S:Chuck,why did you do that?
S:恰克,你为什么要那么做?
C:{大大的深呼吸}Because I love her.And I can’t make her happy.
C:因为我爱她,而我自己不能带给她快乐。
第二季25
Blair: I know you told Serena you love me.
B:我知道你告诉司琳娜你爱我。
Chuck: Serena heard wrong.
C:司琳娜听错了。
Blair: Last year you told Nate, this year you told Serena. You tell everyone but me, why
can't you tell me?
B:去年你告诉奈尔,今年你告诉司琳娜,你告诉所有人除了我,为什么你不可以告诉我呢?
Blair: You can't run, you have to stay here and here it this time. Chuck Bass, I love you. I
love you so much it consumes me. I love you and I know you love me too. Tell me you love me
and everything we've done, all the gossip and the lies and the hurt will have been for
something. Tell me it was for something.
B:你不可逃走。你此时此刻必须流下来。恰克柏斯,我爱你。我如此爱你,以致快要被爱耗尽。我爱你而
且我知道你也爱我。告诉我你爱我那一切都如我们所愿了。绯闻少女的谎言和伤害会变成某事而已。告诉
我,告诉我那些事情。
Chuck: Maybe it was, but it's not anymore.
C:也许曾经我有爱过,但,再也没有了。
Chuck: You were right. I was a coward running away again, but everywhere I went, you caught
up with me. So I had to come back.
C:你是对的。我是一个一次次逃跑的懦夫,但无论我去到那里,我都在想你,所以我必须回来。
Blair: I want to believe you, but I can't. You hurt me too many times.
B:我想要相信你,但是我无法做到。你伤害我太多次了。
Chuck: You can believe me this time.
C:你这一次可以相信我。
Blair: Oh. That's it?
B:哦?就这样?
Chuck: I love you too.
C:我也爱你。
Blair: But can you say it twice? No i'm serious, say it twice!
B:可不可以在说两次,我是认真的,再说两次。
Chuck: I love you, I love you, that's three, four, I love you.
C:我爱你,我爱你,这是第三次。第四次,我爱你。
第三季
C:I want you to be happy.(暗示做的所有事都是为了她。)However that's achieved.
C:我只要你快乐。不管用什么方法来实现。 {感人啊。}
B:What if we need game?What if without them we are boring?
B:其实如果我们需要游戏怎么办?万一没了游戏我们会对彼此厌烦怎么办?
C:We could never be boring.
C:我们永远不会彼此生厌。
B:You say that but i know you,you are chuck bass.
B:你虽然这么说,但是我了解你,你是恰克柏斯。
{C很甜蜜的笑了。是感觉到B很在乎他吧。}
C:I am not chuck bass without you.
C:没有你我不是恰克柏斯。
第三季
C: And you'd do this to me?
看看你对我做了什么?
B: What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
C: I'm Chuck Bass,and I told you I love you.
我是恰克·拜斯,我还告诉你我爱你。
You're saying I'm easier to win over than a bunch of
pseudo-intellectual,homesick malcontents?
你说的是我比一群书呆子和恋家的愤青更容易赢吗?
You'd really insult me like this.
你这真是对我的耻辱。
B: That's not how it is.
不是这样的。
C: It's exactly how it is.
就是这样的。
So the next time you forget you're Blair Waldorf,
如果下次你忘了你是布莱尔·霍道夫,
remember, i'm Chuck Bass, and I love you.
记得,我是恰克·拜斯,我爱你。
第三季
C: I'm chuck bass !Who cares!
B: I do! Don't you understand,I always be here.
So no matter waht you're doing to yourself,don't do that to me.天台上那一幕
第四季02
B:just because you're dressed poorly doesn't mean you're not Chuck Bass
C:Why would I want to be him?
B:You should've told me you got shot
C:I'm surprised you didn't shoot me yourself
B:I have,many times,in my dreams.The good ones.But if you were really hurt,i would want to know.
C:When i woke up,my I.D. was gone.Nobody know who i was,nobody was coming to look for me.I realized i might be alive,but Chuck Bass didn't have to be.
B:Changing your name doesn't change who you are.
C:It's a good start.A chance to lice simply,earn people's respect,maybe become a person someone could love.
B:Someone did love you. And...you owe it to her,and everyone else you're leaving behind not to run away,which is what you're doing.And i don't think that great man you're talking about wanting to be is a coward.I think he would face up to what he did.
C:I destroyed the only thing i ever loved.
B:I don't love you anymore.But it takes more than even you to destroy Blair Waldorf.
C:Your world would be easier if i didn't come back.
B:That's true.But it wouldn't be my world without you in it.
第四季04
Chuck: You just brought back my worst self. This means war, Blair. Me versus you. No limits.
第四季06
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚
But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts
不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣
But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie
不过没关系,因为我连你的谎言都爱,连你的谎言都爱
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
绯闻女孩,chuck和blair的经典台词哇。~
Blair: Just because you're dressed poorly doesn't mean you're not Chuck Bass. Chuck: Why would I want to be him? Blair: You should've told me you got shot. Chuck: I'm surprised you didn't shoot me youself. 我很惊讶你没有亲自开枪打我。Blair: I have,many times,in my dreams. T...
有谁知道《绯闻女孩》里chuck和Blair的经典对白,中英文都要。
在这世界上绯闻少女最喜欢的莫过于女人之间的战争,而这个将是个十分经典的战役。女人之间的战役一般都用cat fight,因为女人打架都像猫一样又叫又抓。。Chuck: But happiness does not seem on the menu, so smoke up, and seal the deal with Blair.幸福并不在你的选项之内,你还是先搞定B吧。
有谁知道chuck&blair在绯闻女孩第一、二季中的经典对白
C : Maybe I am not .B : Chuck Bass , I will never say those words to you .C : Then you will never have me .B: Is this because of V ? It was a game , Chuck , that is it .C: Maybe I want to raise the stakes , are you ready to play that game ? I cha...
有谁知道chuck&blair在绯闻女孩第一、二季中的经典对白
经典对白: C:No one ceras 无人在乎这小子 B:I do 我在乎 Don't you understand? 你难道还不明白吗? I'll always be here. 我永远都在你的身边. I don't want you going anywhere. 我不想你去任何地方. I couldn't bear it. 这会让我受不了的. So whatever y...
美剧《绯闻女孩》经典台词、语录
1、都说早起的鸟儿有虫吃。励志之极...如果你是只鸟的话。但是,虫儿却不知道她的未来何时会被飞翔的猎食者啄食。2、我所拥有的一切都是靠施诡计耍手段投机取巧得来的。你好比莫扎特,而我却是萨列里。无论我怎么努力,都不会有你的成就。(萨列里是与莫扎特同时代的杰出音乐家。但一个由来已久的...
...say it, and i am yours.这句话出自哪里?《绯闻女孩》?
答案是:I Love You(三个单词,八个字母,说出来,我就是你的)出自《绯闻女孩》第二季第一集中 Blair 对 Chuck 的一句台词。Blair: The true reason, I should stay right where I am and not get in the car. Three words. Eight letters. Say it...and I'm yours.Chuck: I... I...
求绯闻女孩里一段台词,似乎是Chuck对Blair告白的,还是Blair对Chuck...
I don't love you any more.But it takes even more than you to destroy Blair Woldorf.B:我不再爱你了。即使是你,也不能毁掉布莱尔霍道夫。Your world would be easier if I didn't come back.C:如果没有我,你的生活会更轻松。That's true.But it wouldn't be my world without you...
绯闻女孩中句子:chuck and blair hold hands,chuck and baire go to...
t say those three words to each other isn't because they aren't ture.B:Then what?C:I think we both know.That the moment we do.It won't be the start of something.It'll be the end .Think about it.Chuck and Blair going to the movies.Chuck and Blair holding hands....
谁有《绯闻女孩》剧中的经典台词。
你知道你是爱我的,XOXO,绯闻少女。Ep1Gossip girl: Spotted, lonely boy can’t believe the love of his life has returned. If only she knew who he was.目击——寂寞男孩不敢相信他一生挚爱回来了,只是如果她知道他的存在的话。* GG的经典转折,哈哈!Blair: I love you, Nate Archibald, always have,...
gossipgirl第二季13经典台词
gossipgirl第二季13经典台词(一)1. Gossip: Spotted Chuck Bass losing sth no one knew he had begin with—his heart.目击——C失去了一样没人知道的东西,他的心。2. Eric: He only has one facial expression. He scares me.Serena: And he raised Chuck. That scares ...