如下:
Dashan: Rumei and Yunbo are from China. They're from Beijing.
大山:如梅和云波来自中国。他们是从北京来的。
Monica: Really. You're a long way from home. Welcome to Vancouver.
莫尼卡:是这样,那你们可是远离家乡啊。欢迎你们来到温哥华。
Yunbo: Thanks, Monica. We're happy to be here. It's a beautiful airport.
云波:谢谢你,莫尼卡。来到温哥华我们很高兴。这飞机场真美。
Monica: Yes, it's new. It was built in 1996. It links Canada to the world. Planes go to China every day.
莫尼卡:是的,机场是新建的,是1996年建成的。它将加拿大与世界连成一体。
每天都有从这里飞往中国的班机。
Yunbo: Really?
云波:是吗?
Dashan: Monica, Rumei works at a university, too.
大山:莫尼卡,如梅也在大学里工作。
Monica: Oh. What do you do?
莫尼卡:哦,那你是做什么工作的?
Rumei: I'm an English professor. What do you do, Monica?
如梅:我是英语教授。莫尼卡,你是做什么工作的?
Monica: I'm a librarian. I work at the University of British Columbia.
Dashan: Monica is a librarian at the University of British Columbia.
大山:莫尼卡是BC大学的图书管理员。
Rumei: Dashan. Please speak English.
如梅:大山,请说英语!
Dashan: OK. Sorry, Rumei.
大山:好的。对不起,如梅。
Monica: And what about you, Yunbo, what do you do?
莫尼卡:云波,你呢,你是做什么的?
Yunbo: Oh, I'm a television director.
云波:哦,我是电视台的编导。
Rumei: He works at CCTV.
如梅:他在CCTV工作。
Monica: What is CCTV?
莫尼卡:CCTV是什么地方?
Yunbo: China Central Television. It's our national television station.
云波:是中国中央电视台的简称。
Monica: How interesting!
莫尼卡:那你的工作可真有趣。
Yunbo: I direct news programmes.
云波:我是新闻节目的导播。
Monica: How exciting!
莫尼卡:太有意思了!
Dashan: Monica, where is your car?
大山:莫尼卡,你的汽车停在哪儿了?
Monica: It's outside the terminal. Oh, no! A parking ticket!
莫尼卡:就在机场大楼外边。哎呀,糟了,违章停车罚款通知单!
Rumei: This hotel is beautiful.
如梅:这家酒店很漂亮。
Dashan: Yes, it's new. The hotel was built in 1996.
大山:对,是新建的。酒店建于1996年。
Rumei: Dashan, please speak English.
如梅:大山,请说英语!
Dashan: Sorry, Rumei. The hotel was built in 1996.
大山:对不起,如梅。酒店建于1996年。
Yunbo: Dashan, where's the front desk?
云波:服务台在哪里?
Dashan: It's straight ahead.
大山:就在正前方。
Clerk: Good afternoon. May I help you?
服务员:下午好,我能为您效劳吗?
Rumei: Yes, I have a reservation. My name is Su Rumei. Su is my family name.
如梅:是的。我在这儿预订了房间。我叫苏如梅,苏是我的姓。
Clerk: How do you spell your last name?
服务员:您的姓怎么拼写?
Rumei: S-U.
如梅:S-U。
Clerk: So that's Ms Su from Beijing, China. Yes, I have your reservation for a double room.
It's for three nights.
服务员:哦,是从中国北京来的苏女士。这儿有您订的双人间,住三个晚上。
Yunbo: That's right.
云波:对。
Clerk: Please sign the registration form.
服务员:请在登记表上签名。
Rumei: Of course.
如梅:好的。
Clerk: Your room number is 625. Here are the keys. Do you need a porter?
服务员:您的房间是625号。这是钥匙。要叫人搬行李吗?
Rumei: No, we don't. We don't have many bags. Thanks anyway.
如梅:不用了,我们的提包不多,但还是要谢谢你。
Yunbo: Where are the elevators?
云波:电梯在哪儿?
Clerk: The elevators are over there next to the washroom.
服务员:电梯在那边,在洗手间旁边。
Dashan: Excuse me. Do the rooms have colour televisions?
大山:对不起,请问房间内有彩电吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir. They do.
服务员:有,先生。
Dashan: Does the hotel have a coffee shop?
大山:酒店里有咖啡厅吗?
Clerk: Yes, it does. It's right behind you.
服务员:有,就在你的身后。
Dashan: Does the hotel have an exercise room?
大山:酒店里有健身房吗?
Clerk: No, it doesn't. But we have a swimming pool.
服务员:没有,不过有游泳池。
太短了。。要五分钟呢。。而且是关于下象棋的最好
追答关于导游在机场接机的 暂且用A代替领队 B代替导游
A:hello,i am jemmy .white ,the tour leader of holiday tour group .thank you for coming to meet us
B: hello ,mr.white,nice to meet you .i am zhang mei ,the guide from China Youth Travel Service tian jin branch
A:nice to meet you ,this is the first trip to china ..i am afraid we will put you through a lot of trouble
B:no throuble at all ,we are so glad you could come ,mr.white,how was you trip?
A:very nice ,we had a very pleasant trip
B:we have a group 30 ,right?
A:yes
B:do we need to wait for any of your baggage?
A:no,each of us has only one piece of carryon baggage.
B: well,is every body herenow?our coach is outside the airport.
A:oh,let me see,ye everybody is here .
B:shall we go now?
A:yes i think so
B:Attention please ,everyone .now please follow me to the coach .
关于两人简单的英语对话精选
关于两人简单的英语对话篇一 T: hi, Betty.what's up?你好,贝蒂.最近怎么样?B: nothing special. how about you? Are you used to the life here in the States?一切如故.你呢?在美国生活得还习惯吗?T: evertything has been fine for the past several months.这几个月都挺好的.B: grea...
两人面试情景英语对话
两人面试情景英语对话 篇1 A: Hello Mr. Jones, please have a seat. Thank you for coming in today. I have read your resume. You completed University in England? B: Yes, I went to Cambridge. After graduation, I started right away into the advertising industry. Later, I made a bit of a...
关于两人英语对话短文
关于两人英语对话短文篇一 Divorce Gary:Kate, you’ll never believe what’s happened!Kate:What do you mean?Gary:Marcia and Harold are getting divorced。Kate:You’re kidding! What happened?Gary:Well, I don’t really know, but I heard that they are havi...
两人简单英语情景对话
两人简单英语情景对话1:Mary:Long time no see.好久不见。Edward:Yeah! It's great running into you again.是啊,又遇到你了,真高兴。Mary:What have you been up to recently? Pretty busy?最近怎么样,忙不忙?Edward:Yeah, I've been really busy. What about you?嗯,很忙,你呢?M...
两人日常英语对话精选
两人日常英语对话1 Ann: I want to have a holiday. Could you give me some advice?我想去度个假,你能给我些建议吗?Lily: What kind of place are you interested?你对什么样的地方有兴趣?Ann: Em..I like village. You know I hate the crowded and clamorous cities.恩,我喜欢乡村...
英语情景对话大全两人
两人英语情景对话一 A:How I wish that my son Mark could he as excellentas your Joe!A:真希望我儿子马克能像你们家乔那么棒。B:Don't be too humble. Few young men could beequal to Mark. And in some respects Joe and Markare neck and neck.B:别太谦虚了,没几个年轻人能赶得...
英语双人情景幽默对话
一简单搞笑的英语两人情景对话 A:Hello, I'm Ben. May I ask you some questions?B:Sure.A:What is your father's name?B:Happy!A:Then, What is your mother's name?B:Smile!A:Are you joking?B:No! That's my sister! I am Kidding. By the way, are you a census staff?A:...
两个人的简单英语对话
对话一:Todd: So, Shuan, you took a cruise and the cruise left the U.S.Shuan: It left yeah. It left Florida.Todd: OK, and did you only stay at sea or did you make stops on your cruise ship?Shuan: We actually made 4 different stops. I can't remember the last place...
简单的二人英语情景对话
A:hello,What are you doing?你好。你在干什么?B:Nothing.没什么 A:Are you sad orbored?你是伤心或者无聊吗?B:No,I can’tfind my pen.I lose it..I’m in a hurry Can you help me?我找不到我的笔了,我把它丢了,我很着急。你可以帮助我吗?A:of course,I can.当然可以 A:...
英语2人情景对话
1.Nice to meet you.很高兴认识你。二个素不认识的老美见面打招呼的方式很简单,就是一个人先说"Nice to meet you",另一个人说 "Nice to meet you,too",然后相互握手。但人多的时候,你不可能一个一个说 "Nice to meet you",这时简单说"Hi"就可以了,但这么说不适用于比较正式的场合...