急求经典英语电影对白~ 两人对话的 做演讲用!!

大概两三分钟 一个长点 一个短点的

急用啊 ~!!!

谢谢啦~!!!

罗马假日

(可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程。)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡袍。我讨厌所有的睡袍。我同样讨厌我的内衣。
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:亲爱的,你有很多可爱的东西。
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可没有两百岁大!(倒在床上) 为什么我不能穿着松睡衣睡觉?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(折叠着床单抬起头)松睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 仅露出上头。你知道有些人裸体而睡吗?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打开窗子)我很庆幸地说,我不知道。
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠着床头板躺着,微笑地听着从窗外传来的音乐)听。
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,离开窗户。 你的牛奶和饼干在这里。
ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有营养的】.
安妮:(拿着托盘,伯爵夫人为她取开盖子) 我们所有的一切都是有益健康的。
COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.
伯爵夫人:它们有助睡眠。
ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬间】.
安妮:(倔强地) 我累得反而一点都睡不着。
COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schedule--or schedule whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
伯爵夫人:哦,亲爱的,你喜欢明天的日程安排么,或者说你喜欢哪个—两个都不错。八点半,和使馆人员共进早餐;九点, 参观波利若里汽车工厂,你将获赠一部小汽车。
ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
安妮:(心不在焉地玩着餐巾)谢谢。
COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?
伯爵夫人:你会拒绝哪一个?
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮:不,谢谢。
COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄榄】 tree.
伯爵夫人: 十点三十五,视察农产品组织,你会被赠上一棵橄榄树。
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮: 不,谢谢。
COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?
伯爵夫人: 你答应吗?
ANN: Thank you.
安妮: 谢谢。
COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
伯爵夫人: 十点五十五,到新建孤儿院。你将主持奠基典礼,和上次一样的演讲。
ANN: Trade relations?
安妮: 贸易关系?
COUNTESS: Yes.
伯爵夫人: 对。
ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
安妮:(吃着一块饼干)为孤儿的那次?
COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.
伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。
ANN: "Youth and progress".
安妮: “青少年与发展”。
COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
伯爵夫人: 很对,十一点四十五,回到这里休息。 哦,搞错了,十一点四十五在这里举行记者招待会。
ANN: "Sweetness and decency".
安妮: “甜美与高雅”。
COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;铭牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...
伯爵夫人: 一点整,和外交大臣共进午餐,你将戴上你的白色项链,捧着一束粉红色的玫瑰。三点零五分,授匾。四点十分, 检阅特别护卫队。 四点四十五,回来换上制服接见国际……
ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
安妮:(对着伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移开视线,头发遮脸)请停下来!别说了!
COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.
伯爵夫人:(收回托盘)做得好,亲爱的,牛奶没有溢出来。

额外成就
spill 除了指液体的“溢出”外,还通常引申为消息的“泄漏、告知”。
如:You must get something in your mind, why don't spill it.
你一定有什么心事,为什么不告诉我?
常与它连用的短语有:spill out ; spill the beans
一句经典谚语:It's no use crying over spilt milk.
不要对着打翻了的牛奶哭泣(后悔是没有用的)。
ANN: I don't care if it's spilled or not. I don't care if I'm drown in it (throws her head into the pillow)!
安妮: 我不管溢不溢出来。我不管会不会溺死于此(她把头钻进被窝里)。
COUNTESS: (putting her hands on her shoulders to comfort her) My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(把她的头放在肩上安慰她)亲爱的,你生病了,我会叫鲍那乔文医生过来。
ANN: (turning over, facing the opposite way) I don't want Doctor Bonnachoven; please let me die in peace!
安妮:(转过头,背对着她)我不见鲍那乔文医生,让我安静地死去吧!
COUNTESS: You're not dying.
伯爵夫人: 你不会死的。
ANN: (facing the Countess) Leave me.
安妮:(看着伯爵夫人)别理我。

额外成就
通常为leave sb. alone 意为“走开,别打扰”。
如:Don't try to interfere in my affairs, please leave me alone.
别试图干涉我的事, 不要你管。(超级口语佳句)

COUNTESS: It's nerves,control yourself, Ann.
伯爵夫人: 你一定是神经出了问题,镇静点,安妮。

ANN: (throwing herself on the pillow, beating it with her fist) I don't want to!
安妮: (倒在枕头上,拳头乱捶) 我不要。
COUNTESS: (standing up straight, speaking with authority) Your Highness. I'll get Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(笔直站起,命令地说)公主殿下,我去叫鲍那乔文医生。
ANN: (looking up as she leaves) It's no use, I'll be dead before he gets here.
安妮:(抬头看着她离去) 没有用的,在他来之前,我就会死掉。

(安妮公主在逃出使馆后,由于药性发作,睡落街头,恰巧被经过此地的本片男主角Joe,一家晚报记者,碰见。 )

JOE: Hey! hey, hey,... Hey, wake up!
乔: 嗨!嗨……醒醒!
ANN: Thank you very much, delighted.
安妮:谢谢,真高兴。
JOE: Wake up.
乔: 醒醒。
ANN: No, thank you. Charmed.
安妮:不,谢谢。幸会。

额外成就
charmed 为上层社会礼节用语, 体现说话人的高贵地位。 和一般情况下的pleased 意思一样。
如:I'm charmed/ pleased to meet you. 很荣幸见到你。

JOE: Charmed too.
乔:很荣幸。
ANN: You may sit down.
安妮:赐坐。
JOE: I think you'd better sit up, much too young to get picked up by the police.
乔: 我想你最好坐起来, 警察不会把你抓起来的,你太小了。
ANN: Police?
安妮:警察?
JOE: Yep, police.
乔:是的,警—察。
ANN: Two-fifteen and back here to change. Two forty-five...
安妮:噢,2点15分回来换装……2点45分……
JOE: You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink it.
乔: 你知道,没什么酒量的人就不该喝酒。
ANN: "If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice beneath the sod my heart of dust would still rejoice." Do you know that poem?
安妮:“哪怕我已死去,被安葬,尘土之下的心也会为听到你的声音而欢悦。”
你知道这首诗吗?
JOE: Huh, what do you know? (Sitting down) You're well-read, well-dressed; you're snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?
乔: 你知道吗?(坐下来) 你有学问,穿戴得体,却睡在大街上,你能否解释一下?
ANN: What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men and...
安妮 :这世界需要甜美与高雅重新回到年轻一代的灵魂之中……
JOE: Yeah, I er, couldn't agree with you more, but erm--
乔: 对,我完全同意, 不过……

额外成就
安妮的语言和穿着充分暗示了她出自上流阶层,这些让男主人角Joe深感诧异就不足为怪了。
couldn't agree with you any more. 意思是非常赞同
如 :I couldn't agree with you any more on the the proposal.

我非常赞同你的提议。

(乔听到汽车驶过来的声音,站起来,拍着她的肩膀。)
JOE: Get yourself some coffee, you'll be alright. Look, you take the cab.
乔:喝杯咖啡,你就会没事的。看,你的车来了。
JOE: Come on, (takes her up by the arm) climb in the cab and go home.
乔:来,(用肩膀扶起她)我们上车回家。

(在记者招待会上,安妮面对着来自世界各个国家和地区的记者,发现乔也在其中。在回答记者问的过程中,安妮意味深长地表达了对乔期望和信任。)

MASTER OF CEREMONIES: Ladies and Gentlemen: Her Royal Highness will now answer your questions.
招待会主持:女士们,先生们, 现在你们可以向公主殿下提问。
CHIEF OF CORRESPONDENTS: I believe at the outset, Your Highness, that I should express the pleasure of all of us at your recovery from the recent illness.
记者代表:公主殿下, 首先我想代表全体人员对公主近期的康复表达欢欣之情。

额外成就
经典致词, 试着把整句话脱口而出。
at the outset 一开始,等于 at the beginning。
如 :At the outset of his career he was full of optimism but not now.
一开始他对事业充满了信心,但现在不再是这样了。

ANN: Thank you.
安妮:谢谢!
AMERICAN CORRESPONDENT: Does Your Highness believe that Federation would be a possible solution to Europe's economic problems?
美国记者:公主殿下是否认为,联盟化将是解决欧洲经济问题的可行方案?
ANN: I am in favour of any measure which would lead to closer cooperation in Europe.
安妮:我赞成一切能够促进欧洲各国之间合作的任何举措。

额外成就
in favour of 赞同
如 :I think all the people at meeting will be in favour of your opinion.
我想全体到会者都会赞同你的观点。
在商务上in favour of 意思为“以——为受益人”
如 :Please open a Letter of Credit in favour of ABC company be-fore shipping.
请在装运前以ABC公司为受益人开立 信用证 。

CORRESPONDENT: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for Friendship Among Nations?
记者:你认为欧洲各国关系发展前景如何?
ANN: I have every faith in it-- (pausing; turning to look at Joe) as I have faith inin relations between people.
安妮:我对此充满信心,(停顿,转过头看向乔)就像我对人们之间的情谊一样。
JOE: May I say, speaking for my own press service,we believe that Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.

额外成就
speak for 意思是“代表——说话” , 在此可以和in behalf of 互换。
如:Don't think you are speaking for/in behalf of everyone.
你只能够代表你自己。

乔:请允许我,代表我的新闻社,我们相信公主的信心是不会判断失误的。
ANN: (looking at Joe; smiling very slightly to him) I am so glad to hear you say it.
安妮:(微笑地看着乔)我很高兴听你这么说。
CORERESPONDENTS: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most? (Ann pauses as she looks at Joe.)
记者:公主殿下所访问过的城市中最喜欢的是哪个?(安妮停下来看着乔)
ANN: Each in its own way was...unforgettable. It would be difficult to-- Rome, by all means, Rome. I will cherish【珍惜】 my visit here, in memory, as long as I live.
安妮:每个城市都有自己的特色……令人难忘。 很难说……罗马,无疑是罗马。我会珍惜这里的记忆,直到永远!

你自己选择一下吧.
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
无其他回答

急救常识用英语怎么说
对轻度中毒者,首先要制止他再继续饮酒;其次可找些梨子、马蹄、西瓜之类的水果给他解酒;也可以用 *** 咽喉的办法(如用筷子等)引起呕吐反射,将酒等胃内容物尽快呕吐出来(对于已出现昏睡的患者不适宜用此方法),然后要安排他卧床休息,注意保暖,注意避免呕吐物阻塞呼吸道;观察呼吸和脉搏的情况,如无特别,一觉醒来即可...

求一部电影 女主角用海式急救法救了男主的奶奶
《全民情敌》

求一部电影 女主角用海式急救法救了男主的奶奶
导演: 安迪·坦纳特编剧: Kevin Bisch主演: 威尔·史密斯 \/ 伊娃·门德斯 \/ 凯文·詹姆斯 \/ 安贝·瓦莱塔类型: 喜剧 \/ 爱情

急救!!!谁有经典的电影的 推荐几部啊
楚门的世界 铁拳男人 539k 马语者 540k 逃出法兰西 460k 无脸的男人 498k 爱国者 522k 变人 499k 生命因你而动听499k 家有杰克 亚特兰蒂斯之心 一只名叫旺达的鱼 死亡诗社\/春风化雨 熊的传说 美丽心灵 宾虚 美丽人生 荒岛余生 光荣 雨人 沉睡者 魔鬼代言人 钢琴师 阿甘正传 云中漫步 魔戒全集 ...

according和dilalogue的中文意思
. . . 杨锐是中央电视台英语频道(CCTV9)新闻时事访谈栏目《今日话题》(DIALOGUE)的制片人兼主持人,在每日半小时的节目里,他用娴熟的英语与全球各路英雄好汉、各界精英,就各种热门话题展开坦诚的有时是针锋相...http:\/\/old.shfinancialnews.com\/gb\/node... - 基于33个网页 DIALOGUE : 对白 | 对话 | ...

请推荐一些经典的推荐日剧吧~
回答:新的也有很好看的 去年的 一升的眼泪 (泽尻绘里香主演,讲一个15岁的女孩和病魔做斗争,真人真事改编,感人至深的一部剧集 ,以亲情为主题) 绝对可以让你流下一升的眼泪! 最新的 家族(竹野内豊主演,妻子离家出走的无业男子与妻子早逝的退休男子的家庭伦理剧。素昧平生的2人所建立起的亲生父子一...

7岁看过的一部经典电影,求片名!
导演: 斯蒂芬 斯皮尔伯格 主演: DENNIS WEAVER \/ LOU FRIZZELL 上映年度: 1971 制片国家\/地区: 美国 语言: 英语 又名: 疯狂的追逐 影片情节为主人公戴维·曼在空无一人的州际公路上独自驾车,一俩装载易燃物品的大卡车出现了。两车分别超了对方的车,随着戴维的超车,卡车司机彷如发疯一般追逐戏弄着...

公路电影的经典电影
阿瑟·潘(Arthur Penn)导演的《邦妮和克莱德》(Bonnie and Clyde),无疑是亡命者公路电影的经典之作。这部电影根据真人真事改编而成。Bonnie Parker 和 Clyde Barrow是一对雌雄大盗,在30年代横行德州,持枪抢劫银行,最后为警方击毙,是耸动一时的社会新闻。而阿瑟·潘在1967年所拍的这部电影,用的手法亦颇受争议。

动漫《调酒师》里面所有经典对白。
美讶:“小新,要你补英语是希望你不要输在起跑点上”小新:“我早就输在起跑点上了”美讶:“你输了什么?”小新:“遗传”广志:“你看廿四孝的故事多感人,你做得到吗?”小新:“至少我能做到一样,卖身葬父”美讶:“我以为你在写功课,竟然是在玩电动”小新:“这又不能怪我”美讶:...

电影普罗米修斯的剧情介绍,一定要详细,每个细节都要讲明白,最后结尾像...
没有背景的交代(可能是因为电影不够长吧),给人的感觉就是“伊丽莎白的爱人”,连他的举动都很奇怪,比如说对于David的调侃,比如说对于考察结果的失望,比如说那种不择手段的想法,我在看的时候就一直在想,为什么,他是为什么会有这样的性格这样的行动,而最后发现他其实是为了做两件事:1,让伊丽莎白感染,同时引出...

相似回答