急求!功夫熊猫和花木兰1的中英文对白

如题~~~要那种一句英文一句中文的~~~最好不要是下载的~~~

谢谢了~~~~~~

有的话~~发到邮箱965711227@qq.com
还有那个功夫熊猫里的Shashabooey和Kablooey是什么意思?

功 夫 熊 猫

---------------1------------Paul的梦境---------------

Legend tells of a legendary warrior

- 有一位传奇中的传奇战士

whose kungfu skills were the stuff of legend。

- 他的功夫出神入化

He traveled the land in search of worthy foes

- 翻山越岭 寻凶觅敌

I see you like to chew

- 你丫挺喜欢吃啊

Maybe you should chew on my fist!

- 有种丫就上我脸上来吃啊

The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full

- 战士一言不发 因为正忙着吃

then he swallowed

- 然后一口吞下

then he spoke

开口道

enough talk! Lets fight!

- "别废话 动手吧!"

He was so deadly in fact that his enemies would go blind

- 他的一招一式如此彪悍 他的敌人目不暇接

exposure to pure awesomness

- 只有瞠目结舌的份儿

my eyes ..

- 我的眼睛..

he's too awesome

- 他太彪悍了!

and attractive ...

- 太迷人了!

How can we repay you?

- 我们何以回报

There is no charge to awesomness or attractiveness

- 彪悍不求回报 迷人更无所需

Flew

- 破瓦冲天!

It mattered not how many foes he faced, they were no match for his for density

- 他征战无数 无人堪与之匹敌

never before had a panda been so feared

- 从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧

and so loved

- 又让人如此爱戴

Even the most herotic heroes in all of the china - the furious five

- 即使是神州大地之上 最英勇的勇士们 最令人望而生畏的战士

bowed in respect of this great master

- 也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下

We shall hang out

- 我们该金盆洗手了

Agree

- 没错

But hanging out would have to wait

- 但金盆洗手谈何易

Coz when you are facing a ten thousand demons of demon mountain

- 因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除

There's only one thing that it matters

- 前途只有一条

and that's ..

- 那就是..

Paul

- 宝!

Get up

- 快起床

You 'll be late for work

- 要误了生意了

What?..

- 什么?..

---------------2------------Paul家里---------------

Paul , get up

- 宝, 快起床!

hey paul, what are you doing up there?

- 嗨,肥波 你磨蹭啥呢?

Ah .. nothing ..

- 啊 .. 没啥

monkey, mantis, crane, viper, tigeress, roar...

-猴哥 螳郞 鹤儿 小蛇 虎妞 吼...

Paul ,let's go , you 're late for work

- 肥波, 快点! 都误了生意了.

Coming...

- 来啦...

..................

Sorry dad

- 对不起, 老爸

Sorry doesn't make the noodles

- 对不起可变不出面条来

What are you doing up there , all that noise

- 你在楼上搞什么名堂, 稀里哗啦的

Oh nothing , just had a crazy dream

- 噢, 没什么, 就是个乱七八糟的梦

About what ?

- 什么梦?

Uh ?

- 啊?

What were you dreaming about?

- 梦到什么了?

What was I , ah, I was dreaming about... uh...

- 梦到了, 啊...我梦见了...啊...

Noodles

- 面条

Noodles ? You were really dreaming about noodles?

面条?你真梦见面条了?

Uh yeh , What else would I be dreaming about ?

- 啊, 没错. 不然还能梦见啥?

...Oh ...Careful that soup is ... Sharp

- 哦 小心 那个镖很 锋利

Oh ... happy day..

- 哦 太让人高兴了..

My son finally having the noodle dream

- 我儿子终于做了个面条梦了

You don't know how long I 've been waiting for this moment

- 哦 你不知道 我等这一刻都等了多久

This is a sign ,paul

- 这是个好兆头, 肥波

Ahh ..a sign of what?

- 啊.. 什么好兆头?

You are almost ready to be entrust with the secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup

- 我终于可以把我的秘之又秘

and then you’ll fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant

私酿密汤的配方传给你了

Just as I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father

- 就像我子承父业 父承爷业一样

who won it from a friend in a game of Majiang (麻将)

- 这店可是爷爷玩麻将从朋友手里赢来的

Dad Dad Dad, it was just a dream

- 老爸 老爸 老爸, 这不过是场梦

No , it was THE dream

- 不 这是注定的梦

We are noodle folk, broth runs though our veins

- 我们是面条世家, 流淌着面条的血脉

But dad , didn't you eve...

- 可是,老爸, 你有没有...

I don't know ,wanna do something else ? something besides noodles

- 我不清楚, 有没有想过做点别的, 除了面条之外的

Actually when I was young and crazy

- 其实, 我还是个愤青的时候

I thought about running away and learning how to make Doufu (豆腐)

- 曾想过, 离家出走, 学做豆腐

So why didn't you

- 那你干吗不做?

Oh , because it was a stupid dream

- 噢, 因为这是个黄梁蠢梦

Can you imagine me making Doufu ..

- 你能想象我做豆腐的样子吗?

Hahahaha... Doufu ...

- 哈哈哈哈...豆腐...

No!

- 别提了!

We all have our place in this world , mine is here ,and yours is ...

- 我们各有其命 我就是面条命 而你…

I know , is here

- 我知道了 也是面条命

No, it’s at table 2,5,7and12 , service with a smile

- 错! 是建成连锁面馆7+12 , 别忘了微笑服务

Sigh...

- 唉...

--------------- 3 ------------ JADE PALACE ---------------

Well done, students

- 干得漂亮 徒弟们

If you were trying to disappoint me

可别让我失望

Tigeress you need more ferocity

- 阿虎 力道要更强

monkey quicker speed

皮猴 速度要更快

crane hike, viper subtlety

鹤儿 更高, 小蛇 细腻

mantis...

螳郞...

Master Shifu!

- 师傅...

What?

- 插什么嘴?

Ahhh! it..it..it’s master oogway , he wants to see you

- 啊! 乌..乌..乌龟大师来了, 他想见您

-------------- 4 -----------SACRED HALL OF WARRIOR---------------

Master oogway, you summoned me , is something wrong?

- 乌龟大师 您召见我 是出什么事了吗?

Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?

- 为何非要出事 才能与老友相聚呢?

So , nothing is wrong?

- 这么说, 没出啥事?

Well, I didn’t say that.

- 我倒也没这么说

(oogway 's breathing and puffing to blow out the candles one by one )

[呼呼呼吹蜡烛]

You’re saying...

- 您是说...

I've had a vision

- 我看见了些幻相

Tailung will return

- 太郞会重现江湖

That is impossible , he's in prison

- 这不可能, 他还在牢里呢

Nothing is impossible

- 万事皆有可能

Zeng, fly to chor ghom prison

- 小曾 马上飞到桃岗天牢去

and tell them to double the guards, double the weapons

- 告诉他们 看守加倍 兵器加倍

double everything

- 什么都加倍

Tailung does not leave that prison

- 确保太郎不会越狱

Yes ... master shifu

- 遵命! 师傅大师

One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

- 有言 子欲避之 反促遇之

We have to do something

- 我们不能无动于衷

We can't just let him marching on the valley, and take his revenge ..

- 他说不定会来谷中泄愤 以报私恨

he'll..he'll…

- 他..他...

Your mind is like this water , my friend, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see

- 心如此水 老朋友 乱则不明

but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear

但若心如止水 答案便尽现眼前

The dragon scroll

- 龙之卷轴

It is time

- 是时候了...

But who , who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power

- 可传给谁? 谁值得信任, 能把这无限的力量交付与他

to become the dragon warrior

让他成为"龙战士"

I don't know

- 我亦不知

---------------5------------PAUL家的面档---------------

Excuse me, excuse me, sorry ....

- 让让,让一让, 抱歉

Hey...watch it paul...

- 嘿.. 看着点走, 肥波

Sorry ...Sorry .. A dozen pardon ...

- 对不起, 对不起, 请您原谅

what?

- 什么?

HA, Master oogway's choosing the dragon warrior?!Today!!

- 乌龟大师选龙战士?! 今天!!

Everyone ,everyone , go, get to the jade palace!

- 大伙们, 大家们快去, 去极宫

One of the five is gonna get the dragon scroll

- 五杰之一要得到龙卷轴了

We’ve been waitin' a thousand years for this, just in *****- 千年等一回啊 吃完就快去啊!

This is the greatest thing in kungfu history!

- 这可是武林之中 史无前例的盛世!

Don't worry about it , just go

- 别操心付账了 快去吧!

Paul , where are you going?

- 肥波 你要去哪儿?

To the jade palace

- 去..极宫

But you're forgeting your noodle car!

- 可你忘了你的面条车了

The whole valley will be there

- 整个山谷的居民都会去

and you'll sell noodles to all of them

- 你就可以大卖特卖了

Selling noodles ?

- 卖面?

But,dad..you know I was kinda thinking maybe I ..

- 可是, 老爸, 我在想我可不可以...

Yeah.?

- 嗯?

I was kinda thinking maybe I ..

我想我可不可以...Uh huh?

- 啊哈?

Could also sell the bean buns, they’re...they’re about to go bad…

- 可不可以也顺道卖点冰棒, 估计销量不错

That's my boy

- 真是个好孩子

I told you that dream was a sign

- 我说过那个梦是个好兆头

Yeah , hehe ..glad I had it ...

- 没错, 呵呵..去了再说吧

---------------6------------去JADE PALACE的路上---------------

I could not find where

- 我都找不到北了

Me,too

- 我也是

Shan Dulian ascended the sky [听不太清楚]

- 山都连上天了

let is go

- 我们走

uh yeah , almost there

- 啊耶, 就要到了

what ? no! ... no! ...no!

- 什么?! 不会吧! 不!... 不!

sorry paul , we 'll bring you back a souvenir ..

- 不好意思了, 肥波, 我们会给你带纪念品的

no , I 'll bring me back a souvenir

- 不, 我要自己带纪念品下来

---------------7------------JADE PALACE的广场上---------------

it is a historic day

- 这是历史性的一天

isn’t it, master oogway ?

- 是吧, 乌龟大师?

yes , and one I feared I would not live to see

- 是啊, 只要我一息尚存, 我就不会错过的

are your students ready ?

你的徒弟们准备好了吗?

yes , master ooguay

- 好了, 乌龟大师

now know this , old friend

- 好了 乌龟大师

whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the valley

- 不管我选了谁 不仅是给山谷带来平和

but also to you

也是给你

let the tournament begin

- 现在宣布 比赛开始

ohh...yeh , hahah

- 噢..耶! 哈哈

oh no , no no no wait

- 怎么回事? 不! 等等!

I 'm come,coming from this...

- 我来了! 等等!

oh god

- 噢,上帝..

hey , open the door ..let me in ....

- 嗨, 把门打开! 让我进去!

citizens of the valley of peace

- 平和谷的居民们

it is my great honor to present you

- 我深感荣幸 为你们介绍

tigeress, viper, crane,monkey,mantis

虎妞 小蛇 鹤儿 皮猴 螳郞

the furious five

"盛怒五杰"

and the furious five

- 这就是盛怒五杰

warriors prepare

- 战士们 准备
Nono, pick it a hole
登台竞技
The thousands tons of fire~
万火穿空
Wow~kook at there! Hey~get away!
哇噢 看看那个
嗨 别档着我!
And finally!master tigeress~
最后出场的是 虎妞大师
Believe me!citizens! you’ve not seen anything yet~
相信我 居民们 你们将大开眼界
I know!
我知道!!
Tigeress, play on! And her plays of gests~
虎妞上场 为您表演 空手入白刃
I sense the dragon warrior is among us.
我感觉到"龙战士"就在我们中间
Citizens of the valley of the peace!
平和谷的居民们
Master wugui will now choose the dragon warrior!
乌龟大师现在要甄选"龙战士"了
Oh?nonono,wait
什么? 不不 等等
有了
Po!what are you doing!
肥波 你在干什么?
What’s it like we are doing?
怎么看上去像个马桶?
Stopstop! I’ll go to see the dragon warrior!
别动 我要去看"龙战士"
Po,don’t you understand? You finally had the noodle dream!
我怎么没听明白
你不是做了面条梦了吗?

I lied…I don’t dream about noodles,dad
我撒谎了
我压根没梦见过面条 老爸
I love kungfu!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~
我爱功夫!!!
Oh, come on, son~let’s get back to work!
算了吧 儿子
还是做生意吧
Ok…
好吧
Oh…what was going on…
出什么事儿了?
Where are…
我在...?
What are you pointing..oh…ok…sorry…I just want to see who the dragon warrior was
你指什么啊?
哦 对啊 对不起
我只是想看看谁才是"龙战士"
How interesting it is…
真有意思啊
Master,are you pointing at me?
大师 您是指我吗?
Him…
- 是他
Who?
- 谁?
You!
- 你
Me?
- 我?

The universe has brought us the dragon warror~
上苍降"龙战士"予我们
What? What? ……
什么?!
Stop!wait!who called you to…
停下来 等等 谁让你们...
Master wugui wait…
乌龟大师 等等
That clumsy panda cannot possibly be the answer to our problem..
那只肥头大耳的破烂熊猫怎么可能就是...
You’re about to point out tegeress…that thing thrown in front of her..
搞错了吧?
你正要认定虎妞
结果那只破烂熊猫从天而降
That was just an accident..
这是个意外!
There are no accidents.
存在即为合理
Forgive us…master, we have failed you…
请您原谅 师傅 我们让您失望了
No…if the panda has not quit by morning, then I will failed you…
不 要是明天那熊猫还没打退堂鼓
是我让你们失望了

----------监狱--------
Wait wait…there have been a message from master shifu.
等等 等等我是信使
我是信使 从师傅大师那儿来
What?double the guard and set precautions?
什么?!
守卫加倍?! 特别小心?!
Your prison may not be adequate?
你的天牢不够严密?!
You doubt my prison security?
你怀疑我天牢的安全?!
Absolutely not
绝对没有
Shifu does… I’m just the messager
师傅这么说 我就是个传话的
Oh..give a message for your master shifu…escape from the prison is impossible
那么请你代我传个话给师傅
从桃岗天牢越狱绝不可能!
Impressive,isn’t it?
叹为观止吧?
It’s very impressive..very impressive
是 是 叹为观止
相当的叹为观止
One way in.one way out
进道出路 只有一条
One thousand guards and one prisoner
千名守卫 只为一囚
Yes..except that prisoner is tailing…
没错 只是那个囚徒是...
太郎
Take us down..
送我们下
My god…
天哪
Be held .tailang
看看 这就是太郎
I’ll…en…I’ll still wait here…
我...我还是待在这儿吧
It doesn’t to worry about… it’s perfectly safe…

哈哈 没什么好担心的 万无一失
Have the array.
- 弓箭准备
Tough guy, did you hear…wugui did finally find someone to give the scroll
- 这是要干吗?
嗨 牛人 你听说了吗?
乌龟要把龙卷轴传人了
And it’s not ,won’be you.
别想了反正不会是你
What are you doning? You’ll get him mad!
- 你在干什么?别把他惹恼了
What’s he gonna to do about it? I’ve got him completetly immobilized
- 他又能怎么着 我已经把他捆结实了
Oh…did I stamp your witty tail?
哦 一不小心踩到你那小巧玲珑的尾巴了
I’ve seen enough
我服了 我看的够多了
I’ll tell shifu it doesn’t worry aboutNo he doesn’t…
我会跟师傅说没啥可担心的

- 那是当然
Ok I’ll tell him..can I please go now?
- 对 我就这么说
咱们能走了吗?

----------------------极宫殿----------------------
Wait a second…
啊哦 慢点好吗?
think this has been a slight mistake…
我想有点小误会
Everyone thinks I’m …
大家都把我当成...
The sacred hall of warriors…
"龙战士"的神秘大厅 不会吧
Look at this place…

瞧瞧这地儿
Master fly’s armor… With sinks of battle damage…
飞翔大师的铠甲! 一点损伤都没有啊!
Wow..The sword of hero’s
It’s said to be so sharp that you can cut yourself just by looking…
英雄之刀!
据说吹毛断发 看看都会受伤
The invisible dragon..of destiny
隐形的命运之杖!
I’ve only seen painting of that painting…
我只见过这画的伪作
No…
The legendary vase of warrior’s
不会吧
It’s said…it contains the entire potential army
传说中的战士窃语之瓮
据说装着整支金甲部队的魂魄
Hello..
Have you finished sightseeing…
- 你们好
- 你观光完毕了吗?
Sorry…I should come to see you first…
My patience …
- 对不起 我该第一个来看你
- 我的耐心有限
Oh, well… mean, it’s none like you going anywhere
- 不过 看起来你也没法去哪儿
Would you turn around?
- 你能转过身来吗?
Sure…hey, how’s… how …get you find…master chifu
当然
嗨 这样怎么样
你怎么才...跟师傅...
Someone broke that…but I’m going to fix it up…

Do you …have some glue…
有人把这个打碎了
但我会给补好的 你有没有...
...胶水吗?
麻烦
So, you’re the legendary dragon warrior~
你就是那个传说中的"龙战士"?
I guess so~
嗯 我想是吧
Wrong! You are not the dragon warrior!you’ll never be the dragon warrior!
错! 你不是那个"龙战士"
Until you have learnt the secret of the dragon scroll.
除非你学会了那龙轴里的秘密
才是那个龙战士
So..how is this you?
那...要怎么个学法呢?
Do you have a ladder, trampoline…
你有什么羊皮信或是秘籍吗?
You think is that easy…
你以为是这么简单的吗?
I’m going to just hand you the secret to this limitless power?!
我会把那无限力量的秘密就这么交给你?
No…I …
- 不 我...
One must first master the highest level of kunfu, and that is clearly impossible if that

one is someone like you.
- 一个人必须先达到功夫的化境
很明显这个人不可能是个像你这样的
Someone like me?
- 像我这样的?
Yes! Look at you! This fat prat
What Sensitive in the fatty parts…
And this ridiculous valley! And, outer! Disregard, for personal hygine…
- 是的
看看你 这肥屁股 粗胳臂
啊 这些赘肉可都娇贵的很呢
还有这滑天下之大稽的大肚皮
还有 一点儿也不讲卫生
Wait a minute…that’s a long count for…

嘿 积点口德 这么说可有点不耐听
Don’t stand that close I can smell your breath…
别站这么近 口臭都出来了
Wugui said that I was…the…
听着 乌龟大师说我是....
The Wushi finger hold? Finger hold?
啊 巫师指
别用巫师指
Oh…you know this hold…
哦 你知道这个指法
Developed by master wushi in the third dynasty, yes!
第三王朝时 巫师大师发明的 当然
Oh~then You must know what happens when I flex my pinky
那你一定知道 一旦放下小指会发生什么了
Nonononno…
不 不要
You know the hardest part of this?
你知道最难办的是什么吗?
The hardest part is cleaning the passed bloods..
最难办之处 就是善后 呵呵
Ok…ok take it easy…
好吧 好吧 表激动
Nono …listen Panda, wugui may have picked you…
那仔细听着 熊猫
乌龟也许选了你
But when I threw with you, I promise you are going to wish, he, hadn’t! are we clear?
可当我找上你 你会希望 他选的不是你!
听清楚没?
清楚了 清楚了 太清楚了
Yeh…we clear, clear,we’re so clear!

很好 呵呵
Good…I can’t wait to get start~
我都按耐不住 就等着开始了
Let’s begin!
我们开始吧
Wait,wait,wait…what…
等等 什么?
Now ?
Yes!...now~~~
- 现在?
- 是的 现在!
Unless you think great wugui was wrong…and you’re not the dragon warrior~
除非你认为了不起的乌龟错了
而你也不是"龙战士"
Ok…well I think I can’t do all …those …moves…en…
好吧 我不知道我能不能...
把那些招式都比划出来
花木兰1在http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/84513743.html?si=3
http://www.fpx.de/fp/Disney/Scripts/Mulan.html
问题补充到http://fy.iciba.com/
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
无其他回答

急求!功夫熊猫和花木兰1的中英文对白
Nono …listen Panda, wugui may have picked you…那仔细听着 熊猫乌龟也许选了你But when I threw with you, I promise you are going to wish, he, hadn’t! are we clear?可当我找上你 你会希望 他选的不是你!听清楚没?清楚了 清楚了 太清楚了Yeh…we clear, clear,we’re so clear!很好 呵...

求一篇功夫熊猫1的观后感 英文 300到500字
功夫熊猫1的观后感 英文:I was very entertained by "Kung-Fu Panda". This movie ranks among Dreamworks Animation's best along with "Shrek", "Shrek II", and "Antz". The animation as a whole was excellent, including the fantasy sequences that took the form of supposed 2D animation...

《花木兰》、《功夫熊猫》是美国拍摄的曾经风靡中国的两部动画片。这...
D 试题分析:《花木兰》、《功夫熊猫》,这些充满中国传统文化元素的动画片吸引了国人的眼球,给予我们一个启示,将传统文化与现代传播技术结合起来,既是受众熟悉的文化意象,又超出传统自身。依靠现代科技手段才能提高传统文化的影响力。故选D。点评:电影成为人们日常生活中不可缺少的重要组成部分,对...

为什么大家对《花木兰》,《功夫熊猫》之类的电影总抱着一种敌对的态度...
按我的理解呢,不管是《花木兰》还是《功夫熊猫》都是披了一层中国文化的皮,但是其中的故事和宣扬的理念都是美式的,比如熊猫的概念在中国是可爱、憨厚等等,而功夫,是需要勤学苦练等等,即使有机缘有巧合,也需要联系和天分。在中国,要当救世主首先要经历磨难,将自身磨练才能成功。但是在《功夫熊猫》...

有一个游戏是有个逃犯躲避追杀,它是白色的,其他人五颜六色的,都不能...
>的紫竹花是美丽的,但开放的时间很短,只有两天的花是深粉红色和黄色的花芯儿,有一个小绿,红里透黄,美丽。它的花瓣是小的,但许多人来说,内内外几层!竹子开花节节高。妈妈说,种植紫竹花,希望我学习这样的紫竹花费稳步增长。 7 今天,我的父亲和母亲从早期的锦绣风水学孔和杭州Safari浏览器去发挥。首先,我们来到...

有中国元素的动画电影.如《花木兰》,《功夫熊猫》
秦时明月,特别有中国味道,不止一部呢

求:哪里可以下载英文电影的配音片段素材下载(10分钟左右 励志的!!!)
配CD一张,选录电影中最具代表性和最适合配音的对白由外国专家根据角色情节用纯正英文配音,便于大家进行跟读和角色扮演。选择经典的英语动画片配音素材,任意选择一部影片的片段(10-15分钟)进行配音。为大家推荐一些经典的英语配音动画片。动画片:变形金刚、海底总动员、阿凡达、美女与野兽、功夫熊猫、纳...

功夫熊猫是哪国产的啊?
这是一部向中国功夫文化致敬的动画电影,虽由西方制作,却充满了东方神韵。它不仅在商业上大获成功,在文化和艺术水准上,也值得中国动画人好好学习。从《花木兰》到《功夫熊猫》,中国文化元素成了美国动画电影的摇钱树,中国动画电影人难道不值得反思?难道不应该知耻而后勇?知耻而后勇是明智之举,...

从跨文化交际的运用谈电影《花木兰》
1.正所谓民族的就是世界的 2.一个好故事,通过精良的团队制作、包装,就可以为大多数人所吸引,同理可印证《功夫熊猫》 3.也证明世界各族人民都对于勇敢、善良、坚强、奋斗到底的人,无限的赞美 4.高额的利润必然来自成功的制作和企划,也证明迪 ...

求一部英语原声电影(功夫熊猫除外)
1阿甘正传 “FORREST GUMP” 主演:Tom Hanks 汤姆 汉克斯 2电子情书 “YOU’VE GOT MAIL” 主演:Tom Hanks 汤姆 汉克斯 Meg Ryan 梅格 瑞安 3居家男人 “THE FAMILY MAN” 主演:Nicolas Cage 尼科拉斯 凯奇 Tea Leoni 蒂 里奥尼 4公主日记I.II. “THE PRINCESS DIARIES I II” 主演:Julie...

相似回答