第1个回答 2011-05-01
Your seeing me or not won't make me feel any sorrow or happy. Your missing me or not won't make my love come or go. Your loving me or not won't make my love towards you more or less. No matter you hold me or not, your heart has been stolen by her and will never come back to me.
你的见我或不见我不会让我感到悲伤或快乐。你的想念我或不想念我不会是我的爱来或走。你的爱我或不爱我不会让我对你的爱增加或是减少。不论你抱我或是不抱我,你被她偷走的心永远也不会再回到我这里了。
第2个回答 2011-05-06
你见,或者不见我 You meet me or not
我就在那里 Still there me standing
不悲不喜 Not sad not happy
你念,或者不念我 You miss me or not
情就在那里 Still there my emotions
不来不去 Not coming not leaving
你爱,或者不爱我 You love me or not
爱就在那里 Still there my love
不增不减 Not less not more
抱,或者不抱我 You hold me or not
你的心在她那 your heart is with her
要不回 I can't pull it back
第3个回答 2011-05-01
你见,或者不见我
You meet me or not
我就在那里
Still there me standing
不悲不喜
Not sad not happy
你念,或者不念我
You miss me or not
情就在那里
Still there my emotions
不来不去
Not coming not leaving
你爱,或者不爱我
You love me or not
爱就在那里
Still there my love
不增不减
Not less not more
你跟,或者不跟我
You follow me or not
我的手就在你手里
Still there my hands in yours
不舍不弃
Not abandoning
来我的怀里
Coming into my arms
或者
Or
让我住进你的心里
Let me stay in your heart
默然 相爱
Quietly in love
寂静 欢喜
Happily in peace
第4个回答 2011-05-02
看到或不得见我,我不喜欢的悲痛,这并不。阅读,或者不要看我,爱不进来,却不是这样的。爱,或者不爱我,爱不是在上升。持有,或不抱紧我,你的心,或者其他的在她的背上。
第5个回答 2011-05-01
whether you see me or not ,I am still in my place without extrame joy or sorrow.
whether you miss me or not,the love is still whthin one' mind without being expressed.
whether you love me or not,the love is still the same without variation.
whether you hug me or not,your heart is still with her,never changed.
(原创,你上面那个用翻译机翻译简直不行!强烈建议楼主不要再依赖翻译机,翻译是活的,不是刻板照搬的东西~)