酒店前台接待英语有哪些?

如题所述

Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记

  How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
  What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
  Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
  Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
  We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
  Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
  You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
  Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
  Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
  Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
  May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?
  Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。
  Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
  I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
  How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
  How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
  How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
  Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
  Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
  May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
  Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
  Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。
  The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
  I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
  As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.
  按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
  Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?
  XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
  XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.
  XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
  Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。
  Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
  先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
  The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
  XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?
  XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?
内容提要:Registering a tour group 为团队登记 XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队? Id like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of yo

  Registering a tour group 为团队登记
  XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
  I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
  Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
  You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?
  XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
  XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.
  XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
  XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?
  XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
第1个回答  2018-03-30

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种: 

1. May I ~ 

2. Could you ~ 

3. Would you ~ 

4.Shall I ~? 

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。 

1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~ 

May I have your name, please? 

请问尊姓大名 

May I have your check-out time, please? 

请问您什么时候结帐离开? 

May I see your passport, please? 

请让我看一下您的护照好吗? 

May I know your nationality, please? 

请问您的国籍是什么? 

2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ 

Could you fill out the form, please? 

请您填写这张表格好吗? 

Could you write that down, please? 

请您写下来好吗? 

Could you draft the fax, please? 

请您写下传真的草稿好吗? 

Could you hold the line, please? 

请不要挂电话好吗? 

3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~ 

Would you like tea or coffee? 

请问您要喝茶还是咖啡? 

Would you like to take a taxi? 

请问您要搭计程车吗? 

Would you mind sitting here? 

请问您介意坐在这里吗? 

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。 

When would you like to visit Foshan? 

请问您想要何时参观佛山? 

When would you like to have lunch? 

请问您想在哪里用餐? 

What time would you like to eat? 

请问您想何时用餐? 

Who would you like to contact? 

请问您想和谁联络? 

Which kind of room would you prefer? 

请问您喜欢哪一种房间? 

How would you like to settle your bill? 

请问您的账单如何处理? 

How long would you like to stay? 

请问您要逗留多久? 

How many tickets would you like to buy? 

请问您要买几张票? 

4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? 

Shall I draw the curtains? 

请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗? 

Shall I draw you a map? 

请问要我为您画一张地图吗? 

Shall I make the reservation for you? 

请问要我为您安排预约吗? 

(二)招呼语 

Good morning. (用于中午以前) 

Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前) 

Good evening. (用于下午六点过后) 

在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如: 

Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out? 

早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗? 

Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel. 

中午好,先生,欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆 

Good evening, Ms. May I help you? 

晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗? 

后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如: 

Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you? 

早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗? 

(三)回答 

1.一般性的回答 

I see, sir. 

我明白了,先生。 

Certainly, sir. 

好的,先生。 

2.请对方再等一会儿 

Just a moment, please. 

请稍等。 

Thank you for waiting. 

您久等了,先生。 

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting. 

很抱歉让您久等了。 

Could you wait a little longer, please? 

请您稍候好吗? 

3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时 

拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。 

I am afraid I can’t do that. 

不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。 

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 

不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。 

4.道歉 

如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。 

I am very sorry for the delay. 

很抱歉延误了时间 

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

很抱歉造成您的不便。 

I would like to apologize for the mistake. 

为这个错误我深致歉意。 

5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答 

You are welcome. 

不客气。 

Thank you, sir. 

谢谢您,先生。 

Thank you very much. 

非常感谢您。 

6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说 

Here you are. 

您要的东西在这里。 

Here is your room key. 

这是您的房间钥匙。 

Here it is. 

这是您的东西。 

7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说: 

Have a nice day. 

祝您有美好的一天。 

Please enjoy your stay 

祝您住宿愉快。 

We hope to see you again soon. 

希望不久能再次见到您。 

Thank you for staying with us. 

谢谢光临。 

8.当客人的英语难以理解时 

面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。 

Pardon? 

对不起? 

Pardon me? 

对不起? 

I beg your pardon? 

对不起请再说一遍好吗? 

Could you repeat that, please? 

请您重复一遍好吗? 

若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如: 

Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key? 

不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙? 

电话英语的应对 

1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如: 

“Hello, this is Information Desk.” 

您好,这里是问询处。 

“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?” 

问询处,请问您要服务吗? 

2.打错电话时 

如果是外线打错时,可以回答: 

I am afraid you have the wrong number. 

不好意思,您打错电话了。 

This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel,  

这里是佛山电子宾馆.

如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答: 

This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations. 

这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。 

3.当负责的工作人员不在时 

I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m. 

不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。 

I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please? 

不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗? 

I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns. 

他回来时,我会请他回电。 

May I have your name and phone number, please? 

请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗? 

4.当会话结束时 

结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说: 

Thank you for calling. 

感谢您的来电。 

You are welcome, sir. 

先生,不客气。 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

我们静候您的佳音。 

Please contact me if you have any further questions. 

如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

本回答被网友采纳
第2个回答  2013-10-16
good morning/good afternoon/good evening/good night madam/sir
Welcome to xxxx hotel
Do you had any reservation ?
May i had your reservation number ?
You need a single room or sharing room ?
For how many nights you are staying ?
Your payment is by cash or credit card ?
第3个回答  2013-10-16
太多了
第4个回答  2012-05-27
这东西有点多吧,你要能等的哈,留个邮箱,下周我上班的时候发给你。东西蛮全的,是我们整理出来的单词和句子
相似回答