求助:外企前台接待常用英语有哪些?

外企前台接待常用英语有哪些?包括电话和客人来访,各位知道的帮帮忙啊……

酒店前台接待常用英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2. Could you ~

3. Would you ~

4.Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please?
请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please?
请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please?
请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please?
请问您的国籍是什么?

2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please?
请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please?
请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please?
请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please?
请不要挂电话好吗?

3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee?
请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi?
请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here?
请问您介意坐在这里吗?

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Foshan?
请问您想要何时参观佛山?

When would you like to have lunch?
请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat?
请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact?
请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer?
请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill?
请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay?
请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy?
请问您要买几张票?

4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

Shall I draw the curtains?
请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map?
请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you?
请问要我为您安排预约吗?

(二)招呼语

Good morning. (用于中午以前)

Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)

Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)

在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:

Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?

早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?

Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.

中午好,先生,欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆

Good evening, Ms. May I help you?

晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?

后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?

早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?
三)回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir.

我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.

好的,先生。

2.请对方再等一会儿

Just a moment, please.

请稍等。

Thank you for waiting.

您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉让您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please?

请您稍候好吗?
3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can’t do that.

不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。

I am very sorry for the delay.

很抱歉延误了时间

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake.

为这个错误我深致歉意。

5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答

You are welcome.

不客气。

Thank you, sir.

谢谢您,先生。

Thank you very much.

非常感谢您。

6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说

Here you are.

您要的东西在这里。

Here is your room key.

这是您的房间钥匙。

Here it is.

这是您的东西。

7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说:

Have a nice day.

祝您有美好的一天。

Please enjoy your stay

祝您住宿愉快。

We hope to see you again soon.

希望不久能再次见到您。

Thank you for staying with us.

谢谢光临。

8.当客人的英语难以理解时

面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。

Pardon?

对不起?

Pardon me?

对不起?

I beg your pardon?

对不起请再说一遍好吗?

Could you repeat that, please?

请您重复一遍好吗?

若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:

Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?

不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?
电话英语的应对

1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:

“Hello, this is Information Desk.”

您好,这里是问询处。

“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”

问询处,请问您要服务吗?

2.打错电话时

如果是外线打错时,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number.

不好意思,您打错电话了。

This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel,

这里是佛山电子宾馆.

如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.

这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。

3.当负责的工作人员不在时

I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?

I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.

他回来时,我会请他回电。

May I have your name and phone number, please?

请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?

4.当会话结束时

结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:

Thank you for calling.

感谢您的来电。

You are welcome, sir.

先生,不客气。

We look forward to hearing from you.

我们静候您的佳音。

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

三.柜台服务

B=行李服务员(Bellman)

C=服务员 (Clerk)

H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)

BC=领班(Bell Captain)

G=客人(Guest)

To the Front Desk.

带客人到柜台

B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.

小姐,晚安。欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆。

G: Thank you.

谢谢你。

B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?

请问您有多少件行李?

G: Just this three.

只有这3件。

B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?

2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?

G: Yes. That’s all.

对,就这些了。

B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.

我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。

G: I see, thanks.

我知道了,谢谢。

B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.

当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。

G: OK. Fine.

好极了。

B: Please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快。
Taking a guest to the room
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-11-15
英语学习不是一蹴而就的事情,更加不能三天打渔两天筛网

也是光被书本上的几个单词就可以学会的,记性再好不经常用也有忘记的时候
所以说英语学习要经常讲,学习英语的要有母语学的环境
就像小时候我们学中文一样,长期的普通话环境的熏陶造就了千千万万的中国人
我记得我进外企前上过的一家还不错,你可以先去预约申请一节英语测试课
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_65409bbf01015agx.html
第2个回答  2009-08-14
前台常用到的简单英语对话
Good morning/afternoon!早上好/下午好
Hi! Can I help you?/How can I help you?/Are you being helped?
您好!你有什么事吗?
Did you make an appointment with him/her?
你跟他/她预约了吗?
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
How to spell your name?
怎么拼写你的名字?
May I see your ID, please?
你有证件吗?
Give me one second please. /
请稍等
One moment please, let me call him/her first.
稍等,我给他/她打个电话.
I'm sorry. He is busy right now. Would you like to call back later?
对不起.他正忙.您过一会再打来好吗?
He was here just now. He just stepped out.
他刚才还在这.他刚出去.
Would you like to leave a message?
您要留言吗?
I'm sorry. He is talking on the phone now. Please call back later.
对不起,他在打电话.请过会再打来.
May I know who is calling?
请问您是哪位?
Nobody answered the phone.
没人接电话.

Please sign your name here.
请在这签名.
Take care!
保重!
Have a good day!
开心
Have a nice weekend!
周末开心
Have a good one!本回答被提问者采纳
相似回答