Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
《再别康桥》
Very quietly I take my leave,
轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye,
我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside,
那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun;
是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
在我的心头荡漾。
The floating heart growing in the sludge,
软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water;
油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge,
在康桥的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!
我甘心做一条水草!
That pool under the shade of elm trees,
那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
不是清泉,是天上虹;
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds,
揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
Very quietly I left,
悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves,
我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.
不带走一片云彩。
扩展资料:
《再别康桥》的创作背景:
此诗写于1928年11月6日,初载1928年12月10日《新月》月刊第1卷第10号,署名徐志摩。康桥,即英国著名的剑桥大学所在地。
1920年10月—1922年8月,诗人曾游学于此。康桥时期是徐志摩一生的转折点。诗人在《猛虎集·序文》中曾经自陈道:在24岁以前,他对于诗的兴味远不如对于相对论或民约论的兴味。
正是康河的水,开启了诗人的心灵,唤醒了久蛰在他心中的诗人的天命。因此他后来曾满怀深情地说:“我的眼是康桥教我睁的,我的求知欲是康桥给我拨动的,我的自我意识是康桥给我胚胎的。”
《再别康桥》的英文翻译
《再别康桥》Very quietly I take my leave,轻轻的我走了,As quietly as I came here;正如我轻轻的来;Quietly I wave good-bye,我轻轻的招手,To the rosy clouds in the western sky.作别西天的云彩。The golden willows by the riverside,那河畔的金柳,Are young brides in the setting ...
旧诗新译:徐志摩的名诗《再别康桥》译作
《再别康桥》是 徐志摩 (1897.1.15-1931.11.19)的 名诗 ,其英文版本 众多 ,译者有华人也有 西人 。也有 东北话 的搞笑版。好比太极拳一样,派别众多。下文第2)部分抄录了其中一个版本。的确,诗歌本来见仁见智,随者时光的流逝,不同的读者读起来自有不同的理解和触动。今不揣冒昧,作了...
徐志摩《再别康桥》用英语翻译?
再别康桥》英文翻译及背景 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again 徐志摩 by Xu Zhimo 轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave 正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye 作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western ...
求《再别康桥》的英文译稿,老师叫我们做的。
《再别康桥》英文翻译及背景 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again 徐志摩 by Xu Zhimo 轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave 正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye 作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.那河畔的...
"再别康桥"怎么翻译成英语?
再别康桥(Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again )徐志摩(Xu Zhimo)轻轻的我走了,(Very quietly I take my leave, )正如我轻轻的来;(As quietly as I came here;)我轻轻的招手,(Quietly I wave good-bye,)作别西天的云彩。(To the rosy clouds in the western sky.)那河畔的金柳(The ...
谁有徐志摩的《再别康桥》这首诗的题目的西语翻译
《再别康桥》Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again 徐志摩 by Xu Zhimo 轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave 正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye 作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.那河畔的金柳 The ...
求《再别康桥》的中英文对比翻译!英语朗诵比赛要用,拜托了
heep silence for me 沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave 正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves 不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away ....
翻译徐志摩写的再别康桥
Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky.轻轻的我走了,正如我轻轻的来;我轻轻的招手,作别西天的云彩。The golden willows by the riverside Are young brides in the setting sun;Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart....
悄悄是别离的笙箫用英语翻译
【原诗】 【英文版】再别康桥 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again 作者:徐志摩 By Xu Zhimo 轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave 正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye 作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds...
《再别康桥》英文版
详情请查看视频回答