《暮光之城》新月电影台词中英对照

txt格式,一定要是电影台词,中英对照,各位好心人,不要发我网站的链接,我下载过了,不能用,拜托拜托,发我邮箱吧mqxcc199037@qq.com 或者mqxcc199037@163.com

《暮光之城·新月》精彩台词(中英文)

-Bella: It's one year older than you.
-贝拉:已经比你大一岁了。

-Edward: No,it isn't.I'm 109.
-爱德华:才没有。我109岁了。

-Bella: Wow,maybe I should not be dating such an old man.It's gross.I should feel certainly repulse.
贝拉:哇,或许我不该和这么老的人约会。真恶心。我认为这绝对是伤害。

-Edward: So,how come Jacob Black gets to give you a gift and I don't?
-爱德华:为什么雅各布·布莱克能送你礼物而我不能?

-Bella: Because I have nothing to give back to you.
-贝拉:因为我没有什么可以回赠你的。

-Bella: Bella,you give me everything just by breathing.
-贝拉:贝拉,你的一呼一吸就是我的全部。

-Edward: You can't trust vampires.Trust me!
-爱德华:吸血鬼是不能相信的。真的,相信我!

-Edward: Though I do envy him,one thing.
-爱德华:但我还是嫉妒他,只因为一件事。

-Bella: Juliet.She's like perfect.If you like that obviously beautiful sort of thing.
-贝拉:因为朱丽叶吗?她简直完美无暇。如果你喜欢外表美丽的东西。

-Edward:No,not the girl,dear.…It's nearly impossible for some..people.For humans,a little poison,a dagger to the heart.So many different options.Because I considered it once.I didn't know,if I didn't get to you in time.I had to come up with some kind of..plan.I would go to Italy and provoke the Volturi.
-爱德华:不是因为那个姑娘,亲爱的。是因为自杀。对于一些“人”,这几乎是不可能的。对于人类,一点毒药,一把刺进心脏的匕首。可选的方法太多了。因为我曾经想过自杀。如果没能及时救出你我该怎么办。我必须要想一些..后备计划。我会去意大利。激怒沃尔图里家族。

Bella: Can't you stop talking about that?I can't even think about someone hurting you.
贝拉: 别再说这个了。我简直不敢去想有人会伤害你。

Edward: Bella,the only thing that can hurt me is you.And I don't have anything else to be afraid of.
爱德华:贝拉,唯一能够伤害我的只有你。其他的我什么都不怕。

Emmett: Dating an older woman?Hot!What?
艾美特:姐弟恋?真新潮!怎么了?

-Bella:Edward,what happened with Jasper.It's nothing.
-贝拉:爱德华,贾斯帕做的那些事我不介意。

-Edward:You're right.It was nothing.Nothing the way I always expected.And nothing compared to what could have happened.You just don't belong to my world,Bella.
-爱德华:没错,确实不用介意。我一直期待的那些都无所谓,和那些本该发生的事相比也无关紧要。贝拉,你只是不属于我的世界。

-Bella:When you left,and he left,you took everything with you.
But the absence of him is everywhere I look.
It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest.
But in a way I'm glad.
The pain is my only reminder that he was real,that you all were.
-贝拉:你(爱丽丝)离开的时候,他也离开了,你把一切都带走了。我再也看不到他的身影。
就像我的胸膛被挖了一个巨大的洞。但是我很开心。
只有痛苦提醒着我他曾经存在过,你们都曾经存在过。

-Bella: Please!No,no!Please!Kill me..kill me.Not him.
-贝拉:别这样,求你不要这样!杀了我吧,别杀他。

-Aro:How extraordinary.You would give up your life for someone like us.A vampire.A soulless monster.
-阿诺:多么伟大啊!你居然愿意为我们这种人放弃生命。为了吸血鬼,这种没有灵魂的怪物。

-Edward: You can sleep.I'll still be here when you wake up.Bella,the only reason that I left was because I thought I was protecting you.I needed you to have a chance at a normal,happy life.
-爱德华:放心睡吧。你睡醒前我哪都不会去的。贝拉,我当初离开的唯一原因只是想要保护你。我只是希望你可以像正常人一样快乐的生活。

-Bella: It was so easy for you to leave.
-贝拉:你如此轻易就能离开我。

-Edward: Leaving you was the hardest thing I've done in a hundred years.I swear I will never fail you again.I'm so sorry..Charlie's coming.
-爱德华:离开你是我这100年来最痛苦的事。我发誓,我永远不会再让你失望。真的很抱歉。

-Bella: Jack,I love you.So,please don't make me choose.
Because it'll be him,it's always been him.
-贝拉:杰克,我爱你。所以,求求你,不要逼我做抉择。因为我一定会选择他,一直以来都是他。

-Edward: Marry me,Bella.
-爱德华:嫁给我,贝拉。
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
第1个回答  推荐于2016-04-25
Bella:"You've got to give me some answers."
贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Bella:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite."
贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the superhero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward: I'm the world's most dangerous predator.
爱德华:我是这个世界上最危险的侵略者。
- Everything about me invites you in...
-My voice, my face...even my smell.
-我的一切都让你着迷...
-我的声音,我的相貌...甚至我的气息。
-And if I would need any of that.
就好像我需要那些似的。
-As if you could outrun me!
就好像你能逃离我似的!
-As if you could fight me off!
就好像你能摆脱我似的!
Edward: I'm designed to kill.
爱德华:我要杀人。
Bella: I don't care.
贝拉:我不介意。
Edward: I've killed people before.
爱德华:我以前杀过人。
Bella: It doesn't matter.
贝拉:那没关系。
Edward: I wanted to kill you.
爱德华:我想杀你。
I've never wanted a human's blood so much in my life.
在我的一生中还从没有如此想要一个人的血。
Bella: I trust you.
贝拉:我相信你。
Edward: Don't.
爱德华:不要这样。
Bella: I'm here, I trust you.
贝拉:我在这里,我相信你。
相似回答