当时间不再有意义
When time does not have a significance anymore,
你又是否仍沉醉在失去的悲哀?
Do you feel intoxicated in your sorrows?
怅然回首
Recollecting your disappointments
逝去的一切宛若哭泣的夜华
The magnificent of the night is passing just like tears
在那永无止尽的黑暗中
In that endless darkness
散发着 名为孤寂的莹莹蓝光
Giving off that lonely jade-like blue glint
在那悲哀的永生之中 你落寞之时
In that moment of pain, when you're feeling desolated,
会想起谁?
Who would you think of?
又有谁会在形单影只时想起你?
And who would be the one thinking about you?
啊 永生
Oh, life
似有若无的灵魂
Which seem to have no soul
如果耐不住无边的黑暗
If you are not able to endure the darkness,
你又是否会去瞻仰那黎明的曙光?
how are you going to be able to revere that first dawn?
哪怕付出生命的代价
Even by the cost of life,
结束这永无止尽的命运
ending this unending fate,
也要一睹那灿烂的光芒
having a glimpse of that glorious radiance
或许 你会如此选择吧?
So perhaps, you will make this choice.
参考资料:自己,受英文教育的